• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I had to check to see if this was really a Rick fan or a brotherman

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220113-172752.jpg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Goddamn, Pat's the most authoritarian, Big Brother loving bootlicker I have ever seen. He's never had an original idea that wasn't implanted either by Twitter or the DNC.

Joe Biden sexually assaulted Tara Reade, took inappropriate showers with his daughter, trans women are just mentally confused men, and the vaxx bullshit is a psyop. Vaxx side effects and trans suicides are killing far, far more than "disinformation" you stupid unsuccessful fuck.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I've come back around on Saint Rogies. The dude is saying very reasonable things and Twitter is just losing their fucking minds over it. When he was on tim dillons show he said I'm a moron, I'm not anti vaxx, I just think that certain people don't need it as badly as others. That's it. And the fucking media is doing everything they can to discredit him. Which really only further solidifies his point that there's something else going on here. Rick, fat cunt that he is, obviously needs him deplatformed so that impressionable retards like us don't get the wrong opinion and don't get our 3 shots that work but don't work but work but mask but don't work but work but don't at the same time. What I'm getting at is that Rick is profoundly obese.