• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I had no idea Daily Wire offered Crowder $50M

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I’m getting together with some neoliberal friends/family over the next few weeks so I’ve been catching up on Ben Shapiro.

I had no idea that
A) they offered Crowder $50M over 4 years. B) Dailywire makes that much money that they’d offer him $50M over 4 years.
C) That $50M over 4 years wasn’t good enough for Crowder.
and D) he thought he was worth $120M over 4 years

The point is that it was entirely possible for Nana to actually make more money post O&A either as a comedy network (if he didn’t put it behind a stupid paywall) or as a political pundit (if he didn’t decide to become an openly racist and pedophilic alcoholic).

Nice career, stupid.

:image_9253_m:

:brothaman_lg::brothaman_lg::brothaman_lg:

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I’m getting together with some neoliberal friends/family over the next few weeks so I’ve been catching up on Ben Shapiro.

I had no idea that
A) they offered Crowder $50M over 4 years. B) Dailywire makes that much money that they’d offer him $50M over 4 years.

The point is that it was entirely possible for Nana to actually make more money post O&A either as a comedy network (if he didn’t put it behind a stupid paywall) or as a political pundit (if he didn’t decide to become an openly racist and pedophilic alcoholic).

Nice career, stupid.

And Crowder's main gripe was that the 50 million wasn't enough because they would have to pay for their fruity, unfunny sketches out of that money. He's launching some faggot compound paywall network of his own in retaliation, with such catches as Nick DiPaolo and Bryan Callen. I hate him so much, he's never said a funny thing in his life but calls himself a comedian (sort of like Dave Smith)

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
At first I thought it said The Wire and since I've never seen the show I thought he may have been in it.

I'm an idiot.
Life is like chess yo.
Yeah?
Is it?

I wish I could find it again but someone here deconstructed the YouTube comments on The Wire clips and it was a rib demolisher. Something about saying how some nog crossed the street diagonally so he is the bishop or something.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout

I had no idea that

Nice career, stupid.

"... so I’ve been catching up on Ben Shapiro."

Have you considered a suicide vest for the occasion?

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
"... so I’ve been catching up on Ben Shapiro."

Have you considered a suicide vest for the occasion?
53972j.gif

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
And Crowder's main gripe was that the 50 million wasn't enough because they would have to pay for their fruity, unfunny sketches out of that money. He's launching some faggot compound paywall network of his own in retaliation, with such catches as Nick DiPaolo and Bryan Callen. I hate him so much, he's never said a funny thing in his life but calls himself a comedian (sort of like Dave Smith)
Even before the whole yelling like a woman at my 8.5 month pregnant wife, you can tell he takes himself way too seriously like a total femme. Plus the dressing in lingerie is a not so subtle homosexual dogwhistle, which is immeasurably gayer than if he was just out and publicly loving men.

I don’t think it’s fair to liken him to Dave Smith though. At least Dave Smith destroyed the Chip show and Jim Norton by marrying the legitimately attractive Chin girl. That was Mel level PFG.

Steven would need to murder Anthony to get to Dave’s level.

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
Even before the whole yelling like a woman at my 8.5 month pregnant wife, you can tell he takes himself way too seriously like a total femme. Plus the dressing in lingerie is a not so subtle homosexual dogwhistle, which is immeasurably gayer than if he was just out and publicly loving men.
He's definitely a total cunt to everyone in his orbit. The funniest thing Landau has ever done is revealing what a psycho he is to work with..

Forum Clout
I have never watched Crowder but wasn’t Dave doing it for free?
I saw something Landau said recently that Crowder offered him 1k more a year than he was making while employed by Count Cumia.

The recent contract drama Landau went public with on why he walked out on crowder is kinda interesting. Which is rare for any Landau content. Dave recounting Crowder screaming at him on the phone that “I FUCKING OWN YOU, DAVE” made me laugh. and how the new contract tried stipulate he has to move his family to Texas and how Crowder had a shut up Dave Landau button.

Last edited: