• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I guess the Moose Lodge canceled New Year’s?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
8925EE46-5EE4-4C09-BE31-07317EC08700.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
View attachment 17738
I’ll be awaiting your drawn out Joe post in response to this thread.
The only reason my posts are “drawn” out is because you REDDITARDS can’t understand SIMPLE concepts. So let me spell it out for you:

BUSINESSES ARE BOWING DOWN TO GOVERNMENT OPPRESSION. THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION IS IMPOSING COMMUNIST POLICY TO CONTROL US. WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK.

Plain and simple for you. If you can’t understand that (you can’t) then you really are all RETARDS. You can’t expose yourself to the public because you’re all cowards. You still manage to expose how incredibly STUPID you all are.🤣🤣🤣 You can’t even understand how I handle my LUCRATIVE career. You lost your own “game” of getting my gigs cancelled. How’s that been working??? I swat you redditards down like FLIES.👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

So do you understand how foolish you ALL are? Didn’t think so.😎😎😎

PS- My Tattoos are from my younger days. They’re a reminder of where I came from. Just like basements remind you of where you came from.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
The only reason my posts are “drawn” out is because you REDDITARDS can’t understand SIMPLE concepts. So let me spell it out for you:

BUSINESSES ARE BOWING DOWN TO GOVERNMENT OPPRESSION. THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION IS IMPOSING COMMUNIST POLICY TO CONTROL US. WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK.

Plain and simple for you. If you can’t understand that (you can’t) then you really are all RETARDS. You can’t expose yourself to the public because you’re all cowards. You still manage to expose how incredibly STUPID you all are.🤣🤣🤣 You can’t even understand how I handle my LUCRATIVE career. You lost your own “game” of getting my gigs cancelled. How’s that been working??? I swat you redditards down like FLIES.👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

PS- My Tattoos are from my younger days. They’re a reminder of where I came from. Just like basements remind you of where you came from.
Nice incorporating the ALL CAPS paragraph.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

I feel that Joe uses the middle finger emoji the most. I think this post needed at least one.