I guess the allowance came in?

There's a sadness in that kid's eyes. He's such a dick for sharing these photos of her with so many strangers who he knows better than anyone will shit on everything he does and everyone he does it with at every opportunity.

No reason to pity that horror of a girlfriend though. Quit doing that stupid hairstyle, old lady. You're not 12 and it only draws more attention to your shitty chain smoker and sun damaged skin. Yuck.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
Screenshot_20230206_142109_Gallery.jpg

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Yeah call me a faggot but fucking with her is a moral line I can’t cross. Not gonna sit here and tell people what to do, but I think it’s fucked up. Teenage years are the roughest for most girls, and while she doesn’t seem too particularly unhappy with life, this is the type of stuff that can make an innocent/vulnerable girl suicide.

Joe’s still a completely piece of shit for putting those photos online, knowing full well that people here can and will repost them just to mock her.
Anthony regularly mocks other people's children, Stuttering Johns tranny son/daughter, he takes creepshots of actual kids out in public and has done for years. Fair is fair.

Plus they're Cumias, therefore not really people.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Shes using stimulants/adderall. Shes got the gaunt stim face forming. JOE STOP POSTING HER. I DO NOT WANT TO CRITICIZE A CHILD, CHILD! But youre forcing my hand here.

JebJoh

Anthony regularly mocks other people's children, Stuttering Johns tranny son/daughter, he takes creepshots of actual kids out in public and has done for years. Fair is fair.

Plus they're Cumias, therefore not really people.
If anthony went out and had sex with children, trannies and tranny children, would that make it okay for you to do it too?

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
If anthony went out and had sex with children, trannies and tranny children, would that make it okay for you to do it too?
Well, hes done two out of the three provably. Probably all 3. Just wanted to throw that out there

As much as I'd enjoy doing it, I can't in good conscience mock a child, not even Joe's. It must be brutal having that meaty-breasted, sweaty, imbecilic slob as a parent. I'm sure she cringes in disgust every time he forces her to go out on one of his nigger-rich sprees, with his disgusting armpits flopping around. Surely most of us remember how deeply embarrassing our own parents could be, and none of our parents were even in Joe's league as far as humiliation is concerned.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
As much as I'd enjoy doing it, I can't in good conscience mock a child, not even Joe's. It must be brutal having that meaty-breasted, sweaty, imbecilic slob as a parent. I'm sure she cringes in disgust every time he forces her to go out on one of his nigger-rich sprees, with his disgusting armpits flopping around. Surely most of us remember how deeply embarrassing our own parents could be, and none of our parents were even in Joe's league as far as humiliation is concerned.

TRTOx13.png