I guess the allowance came in?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
E9633112-C7DD-4462-8A4C-C9111FC15935.jpeg
This old queen was bitching about some shitty electrical thing he had to buy just a few days ago. But he’s got no problem spending $140 on guitar cables (just like Eddie!) and then going out for sushi with the crypt keeper and pizza face Jr (Layla).

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
View attachment 93096This old queen was bitching about some shitty electrical thing he had to buy just a few days ago. But he’s got no problem spending $140 on guitar cables (just like Eddie!) and then going out for sushi with the crypt keeper and pizza face Jr (Layla).
They really are an entirely ugly family. Even Dawn, who many have simped over. She's just benefiting from the cheerleader effect or whatever it's called.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
This has been said before on these Forrums, but Joe is an self-entered asshole for taking all these candid photos of his daughter. She's already insecure about her looks being an adolescent, she doesn't need to feel awkward just because her dumb dad thinks he needs to impress strangers on Facebook.

This is going to cause her to go to bed with the first brotha who "hollas" at her.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Fucking Christ that poor kid is unfortunate looking. Not even in a way she can grow into or anything either. It's been said a bunch, but she looks like a middle aged drug addict. I've never seen a kid with such dead, sad eyes. Like, I can't imagine that kid enjoying anything. She doesn't like music, she doesn't like sports, she doesn't like shopping, she doesn't like TV shows, she just passively exists.

JebJoh

I’m an admitted shitbag so I think all of you should stop talking about her, I feel like such an asshole after I laugh at one of these comments. Kids look up everything and everyone and nobody deserves to be punished because their dad is a loser. Such a loser in fact that he only got custody because he wouldn’t pay child support