• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I guess, just like the Twitter lefties…i stand with Ukraine after all…

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
46228d8133108e97a234c049f1269074.jpeg

Based Azov Battalion

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
View attachment 32629

Shaking so fucking hard right now bro.
Contend? They've been supporting them for years. Turns out that Far Right nationalists are a prime recruiting ground for enthusiastic soldiers, who'da thunk.

These retards genuinely don't seem to know that Ukraine has been in a civil war for 8 years before the Ivans plunged in in earnest, and that they didn't exactly have the option of being picky precisely because the West didn't bother supporting them with anything serious.

G

(((Josh Cohen)))

Every. Single. Time. Surely everyone who doesn't participate in the Kike Hate Thread at least notices this, right?
In fairness, no matter the content and regardless of it being about exerting political control nearly every byline in the media industry is a kike. Even sports is all hebes, they love telling us what to think ; that they would on "Nazis" is almost mandatory at this point lol.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
"Tacit approval"

Did they mean tactic?
View attachment 32635
So in the eyes of Patrick S Tomlinson, toiling in obscurity with double digit book sales and no income is the patriotic thing to do!

Never mind that their definition of "Nazi" means practically anyone not a far Left cultist. No, child, to be a good person you should only pander to the perpetually outraged, mentally unhinged, sexually confused Twitter losers who won't support your work because they have no money.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
In fairness, no matter the content and regardless of it being about exerting political control nearly every byline in the media industry is a kike. Even sports is all hebes, they love telling us what to think ; that they would on "Nazis" is almost mandatory at this point lol.
I’m surrounded by Jews in my line of work. My wife, as is typical of Japs, hates Jews but she’s smart enough to play the game. Only a fool throws away money.

G

I’m surrounded by Jews in my line of work. My wife, as is typical of Japs, hates Jews but she’s smart enough to play the game. Only a fool throws away money.
They love those media jobs, your industry is rapidly losing out on its stranglehold of disseminating our information and driving the culture and the kikes are in a rush to create censorship regime populated by the same people who did that in your industry only now online. I can't even figure out how youtube turned into jewtube so fast. Here it sprung up as a wholly new competitor to big media, but the decided it would parrot big media's censorship. The Hollywood Jews must love the business model of Youtube though, self dunded content costs nothing to make, but you get to regulate like you do make it, but somehow blame the creator if it slips through and becomes a liability. The world really does seem like it is all controlled not by like minded people, but rather an actual cabal that meets and follows a central authority. I use to dismiss conspiracies as being caused by just unrelated people sharing similar ideas, I no longer do.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
They love those media jobs, your industry is rapidly losing out on its stranglehold of disseminating our information and driving the culture and the kikes are in a rush to create censorship regime populated by the same people who did that in your industry only now online. I can't even figure out how youtube turned into jewtube so fast. Here it sprung up as a wholly new competitor to big media, but the decided it would parrot big media's censorship. The Hollywood Jews must love the business model of Youtube though, self dunded content costs nothing to make, but you get to regulate like you do make it, but somehow blame the creator if it slips through and becomes a liability. The world really does seem like it is all controlled not by like minded people, but rather an actual cabal that meets and follows a central authority. I use to dismiss conspiracies as being caused by just unrelated people sharing similar ideas, I no longer do.
YouTube worked out because the right people got in at the right time. I made hundreds of thousands of dollars on that stock because people told me I should. My wife develops real estate and sells to the right people. If you moved her to somewhere like Atlanta or Boston it’s unlikely she’d have the same results although even those markets are changing. You’re either one of them or you play the game well enough. That’s about it.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
YouTube worked out because the right people got in at the right time. I made hundreds of thousands of dollars on that stock because people told me I should. My wife develops real estate and sells to the right people. If you moved her to somewhere like Atlanta or Boston it’s unlikely she’d have the same results although even those markets are changing. You’re either one of them or you play the game well enough. That’s about it.
But according to Pat, no one on here has $17K just lying around . . . unless you're the one bankrolling Quasi!

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I, unfortunately, work in an industry CRAMMED with the woke and the yids. I won't play the game by putting my pronouns or hashtagging StandWithUkraine on LinkedIn, but I also don't blast National Alliance radio at my desk. Knowing the truth is good enough for me, but I wish I could be more... let's say, involved in the cause.