• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I gotta clear this shit up, I am NOT Patreeky!!!

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
screenshot_20230917-213359-jpg.151993

tenor.gif

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
The weird thing is you've been here forever under the same name, as have a lot of people who have been accused of being an alt of someone (it'd have to be a pretty good bit if you were). All these accusations come from <3 month old accounts, because the poeple behind them have deleted their last few dozen out of shame at how unfunny/gay they were exposed to be and are now blindly accusing everyone else to divert attention from themselves. If that weren't the case then the 1st thing you'd hear out of them in the ONADMZ would be "hey I was @RelevantIndividualsPronouncedDeformity but I got locked out/said so much gay shit I had to nuke my main. Can i get back in?"

At least @CQ_Beans fought a good fight and lost, and came back under his own identity. The rest of these fuckers will hopefully die out with Patposting

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
The weird thing is you've been here forever under the same name, as have a lot of people who have been accused of being an alt of someone (it'd have to be a pretty good bit if you were). All these accusations come from <3 month old accounts, because the poeple behind them have deleted their last few dozen out of shame at how unfunny/gay they were exposed to be and are now blindly accusing everyone else to divert attention from themselves. If that weren't the case then the 1st thing you'd hear out of them in the ONADMZ would be "hey I was @RelevantIndividualsPronouncedDeformity but I got locked out/said so much gay shit I had to nuke my main. Can i get back in?"

At least @CQ_Beans fought a good fight and lost, and came back under his own identity. The rest of these fuckers will hopefully die out with Patposting
They're mostly Bubbler alts.