• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I gotstha 4 day long weekend, daddehs

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
yall non-Alliance niggath can eat mah shit baybeh, dith ith all i needed after wathting two hourth on the jobthite bc i was off by 10mm (25mm = 1 inch) ib my usually impeccable carpentry which cotht me 2 HOURTH

have some pic or sumpthin, im sleepy ath fuck daddeh

Screenshot_20230119_131400_Instagram.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I assume 10mm short... of what though? If it was gonna be painted just fill it with expanding foam & cut it flush.
That'sth becauth yo pale white ath ith from England, baybeh. All the poms are lazy unthcrupulouth and drink too much tea before 10 AM, daddeh. THA TIMBATH WEREN'T THTRAIGHT AND WOULD'VE BEEN CROOKED, tho I corrected mythelf.

But nah, it would've been noticeable. On one of the panels, the difference was 30mm (it's an old balcony) but I made it even and you can't tell the difference. On the panel on the opposite side, I fucked up the measurements and you could definitely see it. This part of the job isn't physically demanding, but I'm keeping numbers in my head like I'm that faggot Einstein, it's making me nuts.