• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I get enraged when I see people taking photos of their food for social media.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Really grinds my fucking gears.

I remember going out to some burger joint with friends years ago and getting scolded at by a friend for eating my burger when it arrived instead of waiting for everyone else's to take a group photo of them. This was way back before 2010 and I remember my friend still having us put them together for a photoshoot. He captioned it making fun of mine for being bitten into.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Really grinds my fucking gears.

I remember going out to some burger joint with friends years ago and getting scolded at by a friend for eating my burger when it arrived instead of waiting for everyone else's to take a group photo of them. This was way back before 2010 and I remember my friend still having us put them together for a photoshoot. He captioned it making fun of mine for being bitten into.
I hope your friend choked on his burger.