I fucking hate youtubers.

G

cunt.jpg

no you fucking grifter, say "you're welcome".

G

Lately I've had a burning hatred for this faggot:

[MEDIA=youtube]7sLXhCDRaV8[/MEDIA]

The video editing is seizure inducing YouTube faggery. He used to con gym owners into paying $20k to learn how to run FB ads and rearrange gym equipment. Now hes rich and thinks he's gods gift.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild

I love media!
The worst is that faggot Mr. Beast. Am I supposed to believe that all those "Squid Game" participants are just going to go "aww gee shucks" when they lose out on a chance for 10,000 dollars on the most menial tasks? Nice paid actors, stupid.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
What do YOU think about this? Drop a comment below!
Interact with my channel so the jewgorithm levels me up, child :image_9250:.

Annoying try hards get together at YouTube conventions & exchange advice on making more effective soy face thumbnails & other redundancies so they can all be exactly the same. Nice "creator" bureaucracy, stupid.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I play around with Etoro a little. On yahoo finance I occasionally stumble over this cocksuckers face:

1667069986414.png

He makes me angry. Fucking spic.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
What you don't like seeing every single recommended thumbnail look like this...

FE_X3qZXIAoSbgr

*wounded camel shriek*

I love how this inbred mongoloid went on Rogan talking about him and his buddies "studied YouTube for 12 hours a day for years" like he's some genius.

Yeah it really takes a genius to combine the most attention grabby thumbnails/titles imaginable and get a load of 10 year olds to click on it.

Last edited: