• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I FUCKING HATE when I agree with Rick

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220209-193500.jpg

I actually really loved that movie and was bummed as shit when it tanked. Im disgusted that I share an opinion with the man with the worst taste in the world.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
This is a popular opinion. He’s just parroting shit he sees elsewhere again. Also I wish I had some slo-mo

Yeah, asking for a Dredd sequel is pretty much a meme at this point. I wonder what other ground breaking movie commentary he's going to offer next, Event Horizon was actually an underrated movie?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I once went through his youtube playlist to make sure we didn't share the same taste in music. I think out of over 200 songs I liked 6. although I preferred 0 I considered it low enough that suicide wasn't necessary.
It has to be impossible that you would find another person born after 1975 who you don't share even 3% of music taste with. Even I like the same 75 Morrissey songs every Mexican trans faggot does.

G

It has to be impossible that you would find another person born after 1975 who you don't share even 3% of music taste with. Even I like the same 75 Morrissey songs every Mexican trans faggot does.
I bet you don't like any of the music I listen to. Nobody ever does.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I liked the movie because it starts, everyone gets shot and killed, then it ends... not because I was imagining a 30 movie series of the same shit over and over. The novelty would wear off very quickly, but Pig can only think in brands and franchises. And fatness.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I once went through his youtube playlist to make sure we didn't share the same taste in music. I think out of over 200 songs I liked 6. although I preferred 0 I considered it low enough that suicide wasn't necessary.
I remember two: No One Knows by QOTSA which was their biggest hit (and it had his idol/faggot Dave Grohl), and I think he had Ace of Spades by Motorhead, and it's practically a meme to like that song when you don't know any other Motorhead material.

He is an obese NPC.

G

I remember two: No One Knows by QOTSA which was their biggest hit (and it had his idol/faggot Dave Grohl), and I think he had Ace of Spades by Motorhead, and it's practically a meme to like that song when you don't know any other Motorhead material.

He is an obese NPC.
He likes the Foo fighters? You know theyre AIDS deniers right or at least they used to be.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
There was talk of making it into a mini series. The concept being that the movie wasnt some grand good vs evil fight but rather that was just another day for one of the judges. I think it's a pretty widely accepted opinion that this movie is underrated and could have been elaborated on. Pat is unoriginal is the point, there is also potential he's fat

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yeah, asking for a Dredd sequel is pretty much a meme at this point. I wonder what other ground breaking movie commentary he's going to offer next, Event Horizon was actually an underrated movie?
I hate when anyone praises that dogshit movie. RLM did a good video on how awful it is.