• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I found a picture of Mama Raven.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220310-235929_Firefox.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Not that I would ever tell you how to do your art, but you should make a Mama Raven holding a little piggy dollinson. A little baby piggy with a backwards brewers cap being held by a Raven would get this niggas ribs.
The risk of making a baby piggy is it might make him too adorable. I'm already 'aww-ing' in my head just thinking about the lil mug. :)

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The risk of making a baby piggy is it might make him too adorable. I'm already 'aww-ing' in my head just thinking about the lil mug. :)
That’s a fair point. Even if you put a phone in his hooves it would still be cute. The backwards brewers cap alone isn’t enough to make it hateable. There’s gotta be something.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Thats the girl who threw up and diarrhea’d all over some couples floor and wiped herself with the hand towel and went home without saying a word. Fucking putrid. They deserved it because theyd invited that beast over for sex. I literally gagged when she was telling the story.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Thats the girl who threw up and diarrhea’d all over some couples floor and wiped herself with the hand towel and went home without saying a word. Fucking putrid. They deserved it because theyd invited that beast over for sex. I literally gagged when she was telling the story.
hang on can you give me any more details this paragraph wasn’t long enough for me to jerk off to

Last edited:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
hang on can you give me any more details this paragraph wasn’t long enough for me to jerk off to
Im sure youtubing “chantal” or “foodie beauty” with “shit” or “poop” or anything will come up with a litany of results for you.