• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I feel like the insanity of paying $5000 to get a social media account back isn't discussed enough

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
If you were a celebrity and you had millions of followers and it was hacked and paying that money was the only way to get it back I might understand. But this retard was just some low level writer with I think around 30K followers at the time and he actually dropped 5K just to get access to it again?? (sans blue check). To me this seems like the behavior of an unhinged and obese individual.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He probably purchased the account back just for the blue check. Otherwise he could have just opened @CorradoSoprano3 which would have been pretty funny actually.

Imagine paying $5000 for a blue check and not getting it.

Imagining his weird fish lip mouth folds sinking when he realized he'd paid that amount of money to get his account back only for it to be stripped of his precious blue check makes me very happy indeed.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
He probably paid some rogue tranny Twitter employee for that blue check in the first place. After Elon bought Twitter it was exposed there were several employees who were taking money to give blue checks to nobodies and also to unsuspend, and suspend, accounts.
I wonder if his agent or some pedo at sfwa or tor books had a Twitter contact for that too. A lot of authors who sell 300 books or less got seemed to have checkmarks

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
When they became a thing, Twitter was giving out blue checks to anyone who could be called a journalist or writer, however loosely. Pat probably didn't pay to get his, he was reasonably as important as someone writing listacles for BuzzFeed.
Where did the 5 grand go to exactly? I wasn't following Pat stuff back then

I think it was the retainer for a lawyer. The same lawyer who managed to lose a sexual harassment case against Harvey Weinstein.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
When he had it that blue check he thought he was better than everyone else. When they took it away and never gave it back he would constantly complain to twitter about getting it back. Now anyone that has one he calls it " a fake checkmark"

They paid $5 and it gives them extra perks. Pat paid $5k and never even got it back.

1708983952892.png

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
If you were a celebrity and you had millions of followers and it was hacked and paying that money was the only way to get it back I might understand. But this retard was just some low level writer with I think around 30K followers at the time and he actually dropped 5K just to get access to it again?? (sans blue check). To me this seems like the behavior of an unhinged and obese individual.
Child,
:image_4159_lg:the Twitter Spire is Serious 🧐

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I think the faggot who signed Pat to Tor Books said his twitter following was a large reason why. The attention his stupid abortion tweet got and getting a book contract because of twitter was like pure heroin to a narcissistic social media addict like Pat. Losing the check and his twitter was the worst thing in the world to him. We also saw that when he cried all day after getting suspended the second time for doxing BDA.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Has anyone ever questioned the $5000 being horseshit? This is the same person who was humble bragging about the price of a haircut that he seemed to think would be a lot for people. Not like what he's doing with his hair he couldn't just have some homeless person do for a 40oz.

That's probably about what it would cost to hire Carrie Goldberg, get a face-to-face meeting with her, and then having Norma Buster draft an official letter to twitter to get the account back.

You could probably get a local lawyer to do it for $500 but then you don't get to brag online how you're represented by THE LAWYER WHO SUED HARVEY WEINSTEIN!!!!!