• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don’t think Pat is telling the truth

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
IMG_0563.jpeg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I think this is the first time I've ever seen him claim to be reading. You'd think he would mention the book, especially if it's a sci fi book so he could signal boost other authors. Maybe he's reading court documents and his new writing project is another pro se argument?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I think this is the first time I've ever seen him claim to be reading. You'd think he would mention the book, especially if it's a sci fi book so he could signal boost other authors. Maybe he's reading court documents and his new writing project is another pro se argument?

There's more people awaiting the debut of "Pro Se Pt II" than there are for "In The Red".

"Taut, funny, and human. Pro Se takes us from zero to RIBS in seconds flat"
- John Gibney, Senior Judge of Virginia

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No, knowing him he’s reading his own work since he believes everything he writes is gold.