• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't think I've ever seen an interview with this weepy cunt where he hasn't broken down at some point

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
jordan_peterson_crying.jpg

Get a grip on yourself, you teary-eyed buffoon.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I wish he'd go back 2 obscurity. Trannies made him rich and famous, but it's obvious he's psychologically weak and damaged and not able to deal with fame that well.

It was whatever the fuck doctors did to him in Russia to detox him off his benzos addiction. He wanted to speedrun getting clean he was put in a medical coma. That had to have given him brain damage.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It was whatever the fuck doctors did to him in Russia to detox him off his benzos addiction. He wanted to speedrun getting clean he was put in a medical coma. That had to have given him brain damage.

It’s a technique they sometimes use for opiates.

You have to be in the coma or you would essentially be tortured. They put you under then they mega dose you with an antagonist drug.

I honestly am not sure how this could be done safely for benzos as you would have potentially lethal seizures doing something like that normally.

I am sure he is fucked up from the benzo addiction PAWS as well. Recovery from that takes years.