• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't have any hate follows

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
n3zyp0s.png

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
BTW, this is in response to a female author going through her follows and finding which ones follow JK Rowling. She suggested that following JK Rowling meant that you hate trans people. She is so totally not jealous of Rowling at all, who btw, is raking in the cash as HBO churns out Dumbledores faggot adventures, a series that she didn't have any part in and likely doesn't even regard as Canon in her own universe. But she's getting a fucking check off it cuz she's a boss ass bitch.

All these blue haired shrews shrieked and squealed when she made her reasonable stances on trans women known, but you know they're all gonna watch that horseshit when it comes out. And JK will amass even more fuck you money from it without lifting a finger.

G

BTW, this is in response to a female author going through her follows and finding which ones follow JK Rowling. She suggested that following JK Rowling meant that you hate trans people. She is so totally not jealous of Rowling at all, who btw, is raking in the cash as HBO churns out Dumbledores faggot adventures, a series that she didn't have any part in and likely doesn't even regard as Canon in her own universe. But she's getting a fucking check off it cuz she's a boss ass bitch.

All these blue haired shrews shrieked and squealed when she made her reasonable stances on trans women known, but you know they're all gonna watch that horseshit when it comes out. And JK will amass even more fuck you money from it without lifting a finger.
I hate trans people, she can unfollow me.

Wait, no I'm not on Twitter. C'est la vie, cunt.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout

When social media first started up I could see that having visible lists of friends, likes and follows was just going to feed people's insecurity and office politics. I had two friends that had a fight and sure enough one of them removed the other from her Top 9 on myspace. I called them both faggots, and they both removed me. I never used social media again, except for trolling.

G

I hate followed him and he blocked me for telling him his barfly pity thanksgiving dinner looked like shit. Fat person. He never blocked me for insulting his awful books or mocking his status as a failed man, husband and father. No. He blocked me for criticising his disgusting loser bar slop meal on the one day of the American year when any normal person is in a home sharing a meal with loved ones. Not in a bar eating leftovers with 3 other tosspots. It was worth it. Holding out for making him hypertensive on Thanksgiving.

Forum Clout
He hate follows my Instagram, randomly blocking and unblocking it in a vapid attempt to…I guess intimidate me? Maybe he shame-jerks to me and then blocks it? Who the fuck knows. He’s a weird pig. Fat, too.
He used to follow Scott Jurek but Scott told him meatloaf mondays were bad so he reported and blocked him. Oh well Patrick should start his own runner Instagram page.

G

He hate follows my Instagram, randomly blocking and unblocking it in a vapid attempt to…I guess intimidate me? Maybe he shame-jerks to me and then blocks it? Who the fuck knows. He’s a weird pig. Fat, too.
I could see Patrick yelling "I'm not gay!" as he applies Jergens and jerks it to your latest Insta thirst trap.