• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't even remember this video being posted here

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Screenshot_20220123-033243_YouTube.jpg

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Also found this

Apparently they review his book but I couldn't make it to that point.

Awesome. Pat is gaining critical mass (figuratively this time) due to the article.

This one stings because here is a female with a sexy voice talking shit about him, i.e. the highest status person possible for a beta male simp like him. It blows up his narrative that everyone who talks shit about him is a Cheeto-fingered basement-dwelling neckbeard.

BudDickman

Forum Clout

BudDickman

Forum Clout
The nerdy tits girl says that she got a couple of Tomlinson books for free from Amazon. I'm not in the publishing industry, but it doesn't seem to make good business sense to give away books that are selling well. I would think Amazon would be more likely to give away books that aren't selling well at all, since no one is buying them anyway and they may generate interest in other underperforming releases by the same author.