• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't care what happens to paul weimer

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
i don't have a stated goal for old uncle paul. if he commits suicide, great. if he goes on living and being humiliated by us that's cool too

what i'm concerned with is that his victims find justice and healing
poor little girl had a camera up her skirt too young to understand what was going on
and the bathtub girl
i just hope they can go on to live normal and healthy lives in spite of the trauma that sexual predator paul weimer put them through

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
i don't have a stated goal for old uncle paul. if he commits suicide, great. if he goes on living and being humiliated by us that's cool too

what i'm concerned with is that his victims find justice and healing
poor little girl had a camera up her skirt too young to understand what was going on
and the bathtub girl
i just hope they can go on to live normal and healthy lives in spite of the trauma that sexual predator paul weimer put them through
It's the same girl in both pictures. Grooming? Perhaps. Either way, it's downright creepy for a grown man to spend so much alone time with a child. And photographing her naked in a tub and then keeping and posting an upskirt photo? Dude...

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
It's the same girl in both pictures. Grooming? Perhaps. Either way, it's downright creepy for a grown man to spend so much alone time with a child. And photographing her naked in a tub and then keeping and posting an upskirt photo? Dude...
just imagine everything that went on that wasn't photographed and uploaded

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout

Isn't she on the left in this photo too? Why the fuck would you play with other people's kids after legally signing your own away. Fuckin hate this fat douche
omfg.jpg

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Isn't she on the left in this photo too? Why the fuck would you play with other people's kids after legally signing your own away. Fuckin hate this fat doucheView attachment 18650
This is actually young a young Tyrone asserting dominance over Rick. See that look of power on him and the look of defeat on Rick? Tough guy can’t even stand up to a, child.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Back around 2000 when people were still getting film developed quite a few parents lost their kids and were arrested for taking the same pics, whoever developed them would call cops as they were supposed if they got film with naked kids on them, most pics were innocent but times changed