• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't care if she's 81. I want to bang Martha Stewart.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I’d travel back in time to do it

A9BDE098-EF58-4616-B93D-6C4AF401A3BF.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
She’ll probably like the fact you’re Puerto Rican. People like that are hard to find. We need to get the Artie and Martha date going.
We'd probably fight over the way to make a bed tbh.

I don't believe in making your bed in the morning. I believe that since your were under the blankets all night, the bed and sheets deserve to air out and breathe after you're done sleeping. So in the morning I just fold the blankets and stuff in half so the sheets I slept on top of can breathe. Then when I go to bed I just pull the blankets back. Very simple. Keeps stuff fresher and if folded nicely doesn't look like shit. Just a simple fold with a clean line does the trick.

She'd complicate that...

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I don't believe in making your bed in the morning. I believe that since your were under the blankets all night, the bed and sheets deserve to air out and breathe after you're done sleeping. So in the morning I just fold the blankets and stuff in half so the sheets I slept on top of can breathe. Then when I go to bed I just pull the blankets back. Very simple. Keeps stuff fresher and if folded nicely doesn't look like shit. Just a simple fold with a clean line does the trick.
This is legitimately true and people used to do this in the olden days. Sunlight and air is good killing lots of bugs and bacteria living in your bed. It will also kill any stray Anthony Cumias in there.