• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't buy followers, child.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
You fat fucking liar

8.png

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Nuh uhh Doo doo tantrum child

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

"People were forcibly injected"

Nice parallel you retarded obese baboon brain

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Him writing that Jonestown article shows how much of an out of touch dope he is. He wrote that whole dumb piece because the kool aid reference went over the heads of anyone under 30. Instead of realizing “guess that’s too old of a reference in 2018, I should try to be more relevant with comparisons” he goes full angry retard and feels his followers NEED to understand his boomer reference. It’s like him having a sperg out that 20 year olds have never heard of the show MASH.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
"People were forcibly injected"

Nice parallel you retarded obese baboon brain
It's way more obvious than that. Jim Jones was explicitly left-wing in his messaging and used the promise of a communist utopia to take people into his congregation. The "people's temple" was decorated with all kinds of social justice banners that would make him fit right in with today's woke crowd. His congregation was filled with black people and former hippies who became homeless and fucked up on drugs. Classic cannon fodder for the left. Many left-wingers speculate that Jonestown was some kind of CIA psyop to turn the public against left-wing radicals. Pat is too stupid to even do that and instead retardedly draws parallels with someone on the polar opposite of the political spectrum.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout

"I was lecturing my following on the dangers of being part of a following."

Nice word choice, stupid.