• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I decide who the REAL Supreme Court Justices are, child.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Piggy is drunk and must be already bored with Hinger (Hunger) Games, he's started to oink about the Supreme Court.

9.png

I'm not American and even I know that Bush appointed his justices during his second term, after winning the popular vote in his second election, you stupid fat pig.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Piggy is drunk and must be already bored with Hinger (Hunger) Games, he's started to oink about the Supreme Court.

View attachment 14659

I'm not American and even I know that Bush appointed his justices during his second term, after winning the popular vote in his second election, you stupid fat pig.
I reported it as false information

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Gore was too polite....? Does this stupid fat fuck even remember 2000?
No, he doesn’t. He was fairly young, and was actually leading a semi normal life. I would wager more money than anyone could possibly have in their bank accounts (17k), that he didn’t adopt the “political firebrand” persona until Ade dumped him. He then hopped on social media and it consumed him. It’s all a facade to cope with the fact Ade can never have enough pringles, and looks better than ever.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
RGB could have retired under Obama 1st term, so could he pick her successor. That stupid cunt was too full of her self to let that happen, now they have to deal with the consequences.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout

View attachment 14659

There is no such thing as a popular vote though, so it doesn’t really matter if Bush appointed them in the first term or the second. It’s just something pigs like Rick squeal about. There is no certified national popular vote. It’s not even used as a tiebreaker.