• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I could've just met my future wife.

G

Saw some chick in my work uniform (we have thousands of employees) fall down a bunch of stairs. She dropped all her stuff, phone, books, etc. I couldve helped her pick them up and introduce myself etc.

Instead I just walked by and she embarassingly picked them up. She looked fucking humiliated lol.

Funny thing is, nobody helped her lol. Jews fucked us up something good. Nobody wants to help a lady in distress except for really old people. My first instinct was "help yourself, it's called feminism". I'm kiked!

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I'm not condoning this, but that would have been a really good time to rape her, because who's gonna believe her?

"I fell down the stairs, I dropped all of my stuff, and then this guy fucking raped me!"

Sure he did, Tucker Max.
So let me get this straight; you slipped, dropped all your stuff, fell down some stairs, and right onto a throbbing erection? Well I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
"wife" as in "getting married"?

what's wrong with you people?

Don't you want to sit on the couch after a long day of work, eat cereal, and not be annoyed?

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
Saw some chick in my work uniform (we have thousands of employees) fall down a bunch of stairs. She dropped all her stuff, phone, books, etc. I couldve helped her pick them up and introduce myself etc.

Instead I just walked by and she embarassingly picked them up. She looked fucking humiliated lol.

Funny thing is, nobody helped her lol. Jews fucked us up something good. Nobody wants to help a lady in distress except for really old people. My first instinct was "help yourself, it's called feminism". I'm kiked!
I still hold doors open for women like an autist, cosplaying in 1950's America. Women might pretend to find it sexist but those are the ones that would most likely take a pounding. (Either through sex or by falling down a set of stairs).

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I still hold doors open for women like an autist, cosplaying in 1950's America. Women might pretend to find it sexist but those are the ones that would most likely take a pounding. (Either through sex or by falling down a set of stairs).
Nothing better than holding a door for a woman who's texting and doesn't even thank you or look away from her phone.

Forum Clout
I'm not condoning this, but that would have been a really good time to rape her, because who's gonna believe her?

"I fell down the stairs, I dropped all of my stuff, and then this guy fucking raped me!"

Sure he did, Tucker Max.
He wouldnt have to rape her, she practically threw her vagina at him. OP was given the easiest "in" of all time, second to Bams pants falling off in front of her coworker like a sideshow act. How you dont say anything when this bitch traipses down the stairs like a mental patient is an affront to God.

G

Rodger-Elliot1.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Sure he did, Tucker Max.
Then they both started vomiting and fell again and destroyed any evidence

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Could ya?

That's a Jim Norton would ya, do ya, are ya, can ya, will ya, is he reference, Dan.