• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I could not imagine not visiting my parents if they ever got alzheimers and were alone in a hospital.

G

That is a fucking horrific thought to just leave them there all alone and consider them dead. Really imagine doing that to your own mother or father.

No, this isn't even worth a fucking rant thread. I am making a faggy Twitter account just to tell this to Ant and Joe. They're pieces of shit.

Call your self Dougie dimes, it’s as bad or better than Andy espresso lol

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
It is fucking difficult taking care of a relative who's losing their mind. It takes a huge toll.

It can be a good incentive: If you're down. Or, thinking am I doing enough? You can just remember, you're not a Cumia. And don't act like a Cumia. Locking your mum away, not seeing or caring for her Not even on her last day. 5 years both Ant & Joe didnt bother with her.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
To be fair Anthony's childhood was horrific. His father knew he was a fag as a kid and yelled at him 24/7. His parents argued nonstop with each other. Wore mommy's shoes and played with dolls and cried every two seconds old pissy eyes. Had to steal money from his family to eat on some days and was beaten for it. Smoked crack with his family. Drank as a kid with his father (including one time watching one of his friends get shot while everyone was drinking). His best friend and first lover Richard would die of AIDS.

Not a surprise that Anthony abandoned his mother.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Joe and Ant killed off Roe long before she died. Joe even started talking about her in a past tense when she was alive.

4q7vaw3svlu21.png

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
New years eve 2017. Dawn with her mother during her last moments. Joe was off larping as a 3rd rate busker. Little Ant was getting black tranny cock in the meat district.

She passed New Years Day. Thoughts and prayers. At least Dawn aint a scumbag.

Looking good Roe.

Dawn is a total cunt for posting this picture online.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
New years eve 2017. Dawn with her mother during her last moments. Joe was off larping as a 3rd rate busker. Little Ant was getting black tranny cock in the meat district.

She passed New Years Day. Thoughts and prayers. At least Dawn aint a scumbag.

This got the fucking ribs. Giggling like a school girl. "Age"

Well done.

Renaus

Forum Clout
It is fucking difficult taking care of a relative who's losing their mind. It takes a huge toll.

It can be a good incentive: If you're down. Or, thinking am I doing enough? You can just remember, you're not a Cumia. And don't act like a Cumia. Locking your mum away, not seeing or caring for her Not even on her last day. 5 years both Ant & Joe didnt bother with her.
If Cumia wasn't rich, you could understand why his mother was in a home. Like you said, it takes a lot to take care of someone in those conditions. You can't simply let them by themselves even for a bit, so you would have to pay for someone to watch her like she was a kid. Very few americans have enough money to properly do that.