• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I come from horse people

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1697075546250.png
1697075570041.png

Forum Clout
Dressing in a cowboy costume does not a "horse person" make. Are there any photos of his "horse people" actually riding and wrangling horses? Mexicans who've never ridden or touched a horse in their lives walk around "ranchero" costumes in cities all over the USA, but that's just how they dress up when they're not landscaping or doing drywall.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
He can strip all the fun from a fact like nobody I have ever seen.
Imagine growing up around and learning how to handle horses, devoting your life to raising and caring for them, you get a role in a massive motion picture, something your family can point to forever and say "we were part of this cultural phenomenon, look there's my grandma's horse", and 20 years later it's all ruined because some pig faggot brings it up to try and swing his dick on twitter.