• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I can't wait to see what happens to you nexsssssst.

G

Jerry Jen and his team specialize in getting creditors (aka Quasi) paid their settlement ($24k and rising).

Fuck around and find out, Pat.
Jerry-48-banner-medium.jpg
Screenshot_20220126-121140_Chrome.jpg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Jerry Jen seems like a real motherfucker. Highly regarded big city lawyer specializing in debt collection, a seasoned pro with no time for sob stories about why your ass can't pay.

LaVergne/Peña/Barnes/Jen with notalawyer as our paralegal. Quite a legal dream team for a bunch of silly internet trolls.

Snake

Forum Clout
This king used to be a real estate broker or something right down the street from where I work. I wish I could meet this hero and shake his hand. Obligatory fuck Scottsdale
They arrested him for fucking words. You can't talk down to state protected animals.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Does the fee for the collections come out of Quaso’s end? Or is there a way for him to bill that to Pigrick as well?