• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I can’t help but wonder what New Years - February must be like for Pat

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He (used to) talk about his gym going, his distaste for “resolutioners”, etc., but now we all know he’s a fat slob who is active only to the bare minimum. I was out for a workout in the park yesterday and was thinking “it feels good not being a fat fuck right now. January 1 must be tough because it’s like ‘fawk I gotta start from the bottom.’ No wonder so many give up.”

What about Pig?
87AAB433-2161-42BD-9B6C-23CF925C0729.jpeg

I guess he never has to worry about it.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
I do miss his yearly "as an athletic gym rat I thumb my nose at all these fat resolutioners" post. Even though we know he only goes to the gym to have gay encounters in the steam room.
Strength / lifting are at the bottom of his list of priorities at this point. If he stopped eating shit, cut back / stopped the daily drinking, took the sugar out of the tea, and walked for 45 minutes to an hour a day, he’d be far better off.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He (used to) talk about his gym going, his distaste for “resolutioners”, etc., but now we all know he’s a fat slob who is active only to the bare minimum. I was out for a workout in the park yesterday and was thinking “it feels good not being a fat fuck right now. January 1 must be tough because it’s like ‘fawk I gotta start from the bottom.’ No wonder so many give up.”

What about Pig?
View attachment 174441

I guess he never has to worry about it.
Namnlös.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Fatso took a picture one year where he was wearing this jersey buttoned up, then in following years he wore it unbuttoned because his expanding gut no longer allowed him to button it. I bet the fucking thing doesn't even fit at all anymore. What I'm getting at is that he continues to get fatter.
Shirts shrink in the wash, stlaker. Just like how you'll shrink in prison, enjoy.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
The thing is, all he’d have to do is be moderately active and the fat jokes would be pointless. It’s the one way he could prove us wrong and not let us (“idiots” lol) win. Why doesn’t he just do that?