• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I can't get over that a huge part of Pat's standup act is talking shit about Israel.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]DhwFdZx2Fo4:53[/MEDIA]

Like it's such a big no-no in the entertainment industry. Nobody laughs when he tells these anti-Israel jokes. And the funny part is, he's right. It's probably the one thing he's right about, politically, and yet it's the one thing that's a career killer that he's not supposed to talk about. It's a talking point for neonazis, lmao.

He doesn't realize this though, he's just a fucking idiot. If it was anyone else, I'd feel bad for him.

Listening again, I just realized he didn't even tell any jokes about Israel, he just spends a minute talking about how fucked they are, hahaha.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Like it's such a big no-no in the entertainment industry. Nobody laughs when he tells these anti-Israel jokes. And the funny part is, he's right. It's probably the one thing he's right about, politically, and yet it's the one thing that's a career killer that he's not supposed to talk about. It's a talking point for neonazis, lmao.

He doesn't realize this though, he's just a fucking idiot. If it was anyone else, I'd feel bad for him.

Listening again, I just realized he didn't even tell any jokes about Israel, he just spends a minute talking about how fucked they are, hahaha.

JQPST

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
58c344c77f1160c140b3eb997fae2f1c.PNG

God I hate him.

G

There is absolutely NO reason a White American male should give his two cents on that conflict, except to tell the Israelis, "do it at your own dime"

I support the Palestinian cause...but for it to get traction, they need a Palestinian Gavin Mcinnes. Not a White guy...but an Arab Gavin, that will us satire and "I'm only joking wink" to actually state their case, in a cool, sexy way. Even have some hipster, Americanized jihadist proud boys or whatever (probably jumping the shark here but haven't slept in 30 hours, sorry).

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
There is absolutely NO reason a White American male should give his two cents on that conflict, except to tell the Israelis, "do it at your own dime"

I support the Palestinian cause...but for it to get traction, they need a Palestinian Gavin Mcinnes. Not a White guy...but an Arab Gavin, that will us satire and "I'm only joking wink" to actually state their case, in a cool, sexy way. Even have some hipster, Americanized jihadist proud boys or whatever (probably jumping the shark here but haven't slept in 30 hours, sorry).
the key to provoking jihad will be putting things up his ass

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout

Proud of your bomber.