• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I can't even buy FUCKING cucumbers anymore without everyone thinking they're for sticking up my ass

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Every single time I buy one I can tell that's what everyone is thinking when they see me, "Oh boy there goes Brooke again with the cucumbers he puts up his ass."

So I try to solve this problem by buying 2 cucumbers cause if i'm going to buy a cucumber to stick in my ass then why would I get 2 when 1 would do perfectly fine.
And then I come up to the counter and sure enough I can see the cashier thinking "Gee Brooke, 2 cucumbers? You can fit 2 of those up your asshole?"

It's not like I can buy 3 or 4 they're just going to keep on thinking they're only for sticking up my asshole BUT THEYRE NOT

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I worked a lot of retail jobs in my younger days and the only time I was even remotely interested in someone's purchase was when som girl bought a "Diva Cup" when I worked at Whole Foods. It's some kind of reusable menstrual thing for hippie chicks.
Damn, hippie chicks stink already, now add a heaping dose of penny eww

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
This is one of the most ridiculous threads I've ever read and I can't stop chuckling
Check out the 8 day left on the stove taco meat one.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout

Lotta fawkin problems in that thread.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout

Jesus some of you niggas need to kill yourselves