• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

i cant believe you sad faggots do this every single day

G

Chills: "number 5...cunt fucker, smelly apu tried to steer the ship but got butthurt when nobody listened" etc

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Say, who do you guys think are the modern day House Niggers?

I think it's brown people with subservient Butler accents in the UK. The lady of the house feels a bit more at ease when they talk like actual humans, I've heard.

G

Say, who do you guys think are the modern day House Niggers?

I think it's brown people with subservient Butler accents in the UK. The lady of the house feels a bit more at ease when they talk like actual humans, I've heard.
They envy us so much...their Elite literally have breeding parties where White studs impregnate their wives so that their kids turn out whiter. Not exagerrating one bit:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almost-feel-like-a-god-from-dating-to-business-white-men-are-winning-in-india/[/URL]