• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I can't believe it, he actually walked the walk this time.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
fatty.jpg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I can just imagine the fat awkward pig in his Ali Express and Wish fatigues and gear... With his P90 and two glocks, completely over modified, for 'dual wielding' waddling around Kiev and he has ear plugs in, a few takeaway meals From Hooligans 'for the protein' ....but he is unable to stop arguing with his toilet or couch and while he thinks he is John Wick/Jack Reacher is 'behind enemy lines' and about to disable a SAM site...in reality he is just put in there so the real men can do the work.

His Twitter feed won't stop calling him a faggot and pig and he sits down...prepared to do battle with his yellow teeth and some fucking scared conscript Ruskie sees the fat decadent westerner and holds him up... In Fatrick's mind he CQCs him, spins the AK around, knocking the soldier down, locks him tight with his leg and gets control of a radio, essential for winning the conflict...

In reality the faggot waves his fat woman finger and is like 'no no no Trump loving baby child, you are wrong' in that very gay voice John Waters would say is faggy, and gets a 7.62mm right through the throat...

I wonder do PMCs take on people in his age range and I wonder what shit he would say to get him out of that...