• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I can hear you, Mama (Raven)"

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
If there's any example of how nurture can fuck a child up more than just nature, Mama Raven is the master class.

"Don't Let The Idiots Win". Do you all know what that really means? "Bury your feet in the ground and don't budge. When you get push-back, then bury your head in the ground, too, so you don't have to listen." That's the mentality. Not to educate yourself to debate (key word here; not argue) your point with knowledge and ACTUAL facts, but to plug your ears and scream "you're wrong!"

Fuck any lazy parent that beats unhealthy thinking and behavior on purpose into their child's head. Fuck any mother who doesn't teach their child empathy and to embrace other thoughts with an open mind but the resolve to tolerate said different thoughts. And most of all, Fuck the Midwest of America for giving people a steady diet of cheese and cholesterol/blood pressure/erectile dysfunction medication.

This is to you, Mama Raven. And for those of you who actually know the meaning behind this song, it makes the message even more disturbing.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
I don’t even believe the #DLTIW story Pat tries to pass off. It’s definitely something he just thought of randomly and tried to convince everybody it’s true.

Curious - did you ever get a chance to meet James Brown?

Problem is, Fatty DebtBuckle in Wisconsin is such a pathological liar, you can't be sure at all what's real or not. But I do think his mother perpetuated his narcissism. It just feels too true.

James Brown... I fucking wish. I love R&B, but I especially love Soul music: the Al Green, da Teddy Pendergrass, Luther Vandross, Barry White... What beauty in that singing! They're the best love songs to play with your woman.

Where we at with Anita Baker? "Same Ole Love" slaps.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Ray - you're giving Mama Raven too much credit, though a fine segue into a plug.

Mama Raven and Papa Blowclown are retarded faggots. As the Bible says, retarded faggots beget retarded faggots.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Ray - you're giving Mama Raven too much credit, though a fine segue into a plug.

Mama Raven and Papa Blowclown are retarded faggots. As the Bible says, retarded faggots beget retarded faggots.

Not much of a plug if I'm not playing in America. Though you COULD buy an album...

You have a valid point, but there is something to be said about making it worse. Basically they both made a copy of a copy and just amplified the defects.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Problem is, Fatty DebtBuckle in Wisconsin is such a pathological liar, you can't be sure at all what's real or not. But I do think his mother perpetuated his narcissism. It just feels too true.

James Brown... I fucking wish. I love R&B, but I especially love Soul music: the Al Green, da Teddy Pendergrass, Luther Vandross, Barry White... What beauty in that singing! They're the best love songs to play with your woman.

Otis Redding is my favorite out of those old soul singers. Nice airplane, stupid.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Ray. Phil Collins is a cunt. He’s still flogging a dead horse and touring with Genesis isn’t he? What’s he going to do, perform in a wheelchair?He looks about 130 years old.
He just played his last show w Genesis about a week ago. Blasted some tuuuuunes in the car the other day in tribute.

Can a brotherman get an autographed LP, Ray?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout

Al green is great.

If I remember correctly I think James Brown’s corpse did a 3 week tour around the country before they finally buried him. Legend

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Ray. Phil Collins is a cunt. He’s still flogging a dead horse and touring with Genesis isn’t he? What’s he going to do, perform in a wheelchair?He looks about 130 years old.

From the sound of it, he is officially retired. I'll take a page from an unnamed man, and Leave It Alone (sniff).

Good post Ray, I need a break from my ‘Get Angry, Stay Angry’ playlist and replay ‘The Weight of Man’ today. God bless, Brotherman.

Golden Slumbers is a great track to chill too. Get calm, stay calm.

He just played his last show w Genesis about a week ago. Blasted some tuuuuunes in the car the other day in tribute.

Can a brotherman get an autographed LP, Ray?

I have offered signed copies in the past, but now I tend to keep my shop as digital only for my music. If I decide to do a crowdfund for the next album - it's in very early planning stages, we're still considering options before I start nailing down any new material - I might offer that again.

Al green is great.

If I remember correctly I think James Brown’s corpse did a 3 week tour around the country before they finally buried him. Legend

Mother Theresa's touring corpse can toss off, but I'd have visited James Brown's.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Al green is great.

His lawyer, Buddy Dallas digs The Godfather up occasionally to fuck some more money out of his corpse *kermit sipping*

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
If there's any example of how nurture can fuck a child up more than just nature, Mama Raven is the master class.

"Don't Let The Idiots Win". Do you all know what that really means? "Bury your feet in the ground and don't budge. When you get push-back, then bury your head in the ground, too, so you don't have to listen." That's the mentality. Not to educate yourself to debate (key word here; not argue) your point with knowledge and ACTUAL facts, but to plug your ears and scream "you're wrong!"

Fuck any lazy parent that beats unhealthy thinking and behavior on purpose into their child's head. Fuck any mother who doesn't teach their child empathy and to embrace other thoughts with an open mind but the resolve to tolerate said different thoughts. And most of all, Fuck the Midwest of America for giving people a steady diet of cheese and cholesterol/blood pressure/erectile dysfunction medication.

This is to you, Mama Raven. And for those of you who actually know the meaning behind this song, it makes the message even more disturbing.

If Ray Wilson ever hits the states again and tours the Midwest, this brothaman is buying floor seats. That's a shoot.