• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I came to a sad conclusion

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
If we were to remake the show Carnivale with the whole cast of us
Quasi would be Management
Spaceedge would be Ben Hawkins
Pat would be Brother Justin
Joe Cumia Henry Scudder
As for me

Attachments

• ED4AC323-2F64-4B15-9E45-3F7C753D7081.jpeg
    ED4AC323-2F64-4B15-9E45-3F7C753D7081.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Was that show any good? Serious question.
I loved it. They cast ugly talented actors. The premise is based on each generation gets a good prophet and a bad one. They are naturally connected with a desire to kill the other prophet. Who ever wins their will becomes the dominant influence over the world. Prophets end when humans create the power of god when they drop the trinity bomb in New Mexico. Carnie vs Prominent radio preacher

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Decent show but (like Deadwood) cost too much to make so HBO canceled it without a proper conclusion. Just know that if you watch it there's no good ending.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Decent show but (like Deadwood) cost too much to make so HBO canceled it without a proper conclusion. Just know that if you watch it there's no good ending.
I loved it. They cast ugly talented actors. The premise is based on each generation gets a good prophet and a bad one. They are naturally connected with a desire to kill the other prophet. Who ever wins their will becomes the dominant influence over the world. Prophets end when humans create the power of god when they drop the trinity bomb in New Mexico. Carnie vs Prominent radio preacher
I'll have to take a lil baby peek. Just a taste. As an aside, I think Deadwood is the most overrated HBO show in existence, every episode I tried to watch annoyed the fuck out of me and people just rave about it