• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Called Him That, Because That’s What He Was!!!

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230407_083844_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230407_083844_Chrome.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 18

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I think he fully wrote a few episodes and he’s the gay kid who yells, “who told?!” when Liz Lemon gives a commencement speech at some college. All things considered, he’s a talented writer. His only comedy special is pretty good. This is where I’m about to get dragged but whatever… Tina has the closing verse on his ROYALTY mixtape (best thing he ever did) so at one point he was grateful to her. Him throwing her under the bus here is not cool. Sounds more like an issue with NBC than her and at least she kept it real if this is true. I think he should have left this one alone. “I wrote for 30 Rock when I was under 25.”

Forum Clout
I think he fully wrote a few episodes and he’s the gay kid who yells, “who told?!” when Liz Lemon gives a commencement speech at some college. All things considered, he’s a talented writer. His only comedy special is pretty good. This is where I’m about to get dragged but whatever… Tina has the closing verse on his ROYALTY mixtape (best thing he ever did) so at one point he was grateful to her. Him throwing her under the bus here is not cool. Sounds more like an issue with NBC than her and at least she kept it real if this is true. I think he should have left this one alone. “I wrote for 30 Rock when I was under 25.”
He sold out and embraced identity politics. Typical "intellectual" nigger.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Weird point of contention but I like you so I’ll leave it alone. She was the probably the last head writer of SNL where everything isn’t complete fucking garbage and 30 Rock addresses Tracy’s controversy in a funny way that sees both sides.
Someone else wrote it as a book and she made into a screenplay or something. So it's not truly her work.

But I do agree, it's not the worst movie ever and does hold up.

I won't lie, I wanted to have sex with Tina Fey when she was mocking Sarah Palin for some reason.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Someone else wrote it as a book and she made into a screenplay or something. So it's not truly her work.

But I do agree, it's not the worst movie ever and does hold up.

I won't lie, I wanted to have sex with Tina Fey when she was mocking Sarah Palin for some reason.
Fawk, didn’t know that about the book to screenplay thing.

Edit: The screenplay is based in part on Rosalind Wiseman's 2002 book Queen Bees and Wannabes, which describes female high school social cliques, school bullying and the damaging effect they can have on teenagers. Fey also drew from her own experience at Upper Darby High School as an inspiration for some of the concepts in the film.

I’m not reading the book so I’m not quite sure how much came from it.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

He's a complete faggot now, but he used to be pretty funny. "Wish me luck!" always gets a nigga ribs.
Goddamn youtube age restriction. It's the "Bro Rape" skit, if anyone is familiar but doesn't want to click through.