• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I broke my hand

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
If a faggot male nurse makes fun of you for being a even bigger faggot than him you really should re-evaluate your life, no offence.
I was a designated fighter my entire hockey career. I know how to punch. When I'm going to have a hissy fit and punch a wall or an inanimate object I use all of my knuckles because I assume that hitting it flat is less likely to break my hand. Silly me.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
Didn't you punch the wall screaming when Elijah Wood didn't get a line right on the sef of North (1994)?

1668461109873.png

Who's the "stupid faggot" now?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I was a designated fighter my entire hockey career. I know how to punch. When I'm going to have a hissy fit and punch a wall or an inanimate object I use all of my knuckles because I assume that hitting it flat is less likely to break my hand. Silly me.
I broke my hand man! I broke my hand man!

Hold my hand man.

ezgif-4-3f67b87b37.jpg

Forum Clout
Im 6 foot 225 pounds and a trained fighter.
It would end very quickly and very poorly for all of them and they ALL know it.

FB6044C2-BB8E-4B10-A111-30D8FEBCEAFA.jpeg

(above) Abe Vigoda pictured carrying Niki Robinsons gear after a spirited bout. She’s a tough customer