• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I bought like 10 lbs of frozen chopped brisket.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Does brisket have bones in it? Nothing like a great shit. Ever since I started probiotics I take nice healthy dumps daily.
kludy.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I just dropped a goddamn trilogy of Indian-clay shits. Middle one was a sweaty gut-clenching disaster. Need to get on the probiotic train before my asshole divorces me.
Took about month after taking it and the difference is insane. My farts even smell different. I've never felt better not sure if this is the best way but I just stir it in my coffee each morning. It's tasteless and you can't even tell it's in there and already divided into packets so you just tear it off pour it all in and stir.
d64168e94dc4db606ed2b3e20a674861.webp

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How are you cooking/reheating it? I'm a huge fag so I bought a sous vide cooker and it's fucking amazing
It's already smoked so I just put it in the instant pot with a bunch of BBQ sauce, onions and mushrooms. I want to get a sous vide cooker bad. I've heard that it's hands down the best way to cook steak and I've never tried it.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
It's already smoked so I just put it in the instant pot with a bunch of BBQ sauce, onions and mushrooms. I want to get a sous vide cooker bad. I've heard that it's hands down the best way to cook steak and I've never tried it.
It's definitely worth it. The one I got is an Anova and it was like $150. Buy a cheap cut of steak and throw it in there for 2-3 hours and it's as good as a filet