• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I bought a VPN subscription, what now?

DoucheChills

WOrlds Biggest OzZy FAN!
Forum Clout
I bought a Proton VPN membership and all it seems to do is slow down my internet to dial up speeds. I am not the Cumia type but I am basically trying to access the dark web for cannabis and free movies. 16, don't know dick, yada yada. What am I doing?

DoucheChills

WOrlds Biggest OzZy FAN!
Forum Clout
Go to dark.fail and make an account on Cannahome. Have fun learning PGP encryption JoeH

Your VPN isn't gonna do anything to help. I have the same one and really the best use is torrenting from public trackers or keeping your IP anonymous when visiting Fatricks website.
And I've been phished...

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Forum Clout
Just use TOR browser for drugs, unless you are buying bulk fent or some other gay shit, nobody will care. Make sure they use USPS though, fedex and the others can open your mail without a warrant, if I remember correctly USPS can't without a warrant or some shit. Btw hash oil lollipops are the shit, just don't od on them, been uncomfortably high for almost a full day after eating three of them. Also Canada is where you want to source any pure LSD from, don't know why it's only good from there but it is. Bought bulk and had some anonymously tested and the results came back pure. PGP encryption is your friend, learn it inside and out.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Go to dark.fail and make an account on Cannahome. Have fun learning PGP encryption JoeH

Your VPN isn't gonna do anything to help. I have the same one and really the best use is torrenting from public trackers or keeping your IP anonymous when visiting Fatricks website.
Torrez or Darkr0de reborn are doing aiight, but I buy other stuff

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Streaming a movie isn't as illegal as downloading one right? It's the difference between stealing a car or just joyriding and parking it back somewhere nice.

and i'm safe from that considering i've only ever downloaded Face/Off

G

Your VPN isn't going to protect you from buying drugs or doing anything really illegal. The primary use of a VPN is for Reddit ban evasion, torrenting, and region locked shit.

P

potatopeeler63

Just use TOR browser for drugs, unless you are buying bulk fent or some other gay shit, nobody will care. Make sure they use USPS though, fedex and the others can open your mail without a warrant, if I remember correctly USPS can't without a warrant or some shit. Btw hash oil lollipops are the shit, just don't od on them, been uncomfortably high for almost a full day after eating three of them. Also Canada is where you want to source any pure LSD from, don't know why it's only good from there but it is. Bought bulk and had some anonymously tested and the results came back pure. PGP encryption is your friend, learn it inside and out.
karl is on da money brothaman, just download brave and use the tor browser, find a good site and ship domestic to your house, use your REAL NAME for shipping and throwaway email addrss for the website, get a domestic source no overseas nad only buy personal amounts...
youre fine 99.999999% of the time boomer OP

G

karl is on da money brothaman, just download brave and use the tor browser, find a good site and ship domestic to your house, use your REAL NAME for shipping and throwaway email addrss for the website, get a domestic source no overseas nad only buy personal amounts...
youre fine 99.999999% of the time boomer OP
This, and if you're extra paranoid, once the package arrives take it inside and don't open it for a couple of days. They can't prove you knew what was in there