• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I am tired of these fat fucks.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
I watched one of her videos of her in Korea. She sat in the seats for the elederly and people with disabilities.It is a no no here to sit there. What value do these land whales bring to society?
1000003328.jpg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I'm not sure, is the majority of people who "follow" her fatties like her, fattie-adjacent who want to feel better about themselves, or people in it for the "huh, interesting" or freak factor?
A LOT of them are freaks like me who use them cramming their fat asses into airplane seats as masturbation fodder. When these blobs started doing muk Bangs I could not believe it. They think they have real people just watching them eat when it's all just creeps like me who get off on it.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
A LOT of them are freaks like me who use them cramming their fat asses into airplane seats as masturbation fodder. When these blobs started doing muk Bangs I could not believe it. They think they have real people just watching them eat when it's all just creeps like me who get off on it.
It is like a child. There is no difference between good and bad attention.