• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I am the law, Child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat is having a typical day yelling at “stalkers” on twitter and coming off like quite a loon. Here’s a highlight:
9F8B26E0-8BD9-4230-B4F3-3A9ACA046F1F.jpeg
Pat decided who is guilty and even though he doesn’t have any law experience he says all the “stalkers” are guilty of crimes yet police and courts said otherwise.
Also Pat thinks the judge said bad reviews were defamation and against the law and deserve prison
2E390D23-F9AE-4ED7-A3E3-C100E2F0AD83.jpeg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
The judge decided the exact opposite, you lying pig. We all saw the video where he said "book reviews are not defamation." Jesus tap-dancing Christ, who are you trying to convince, others or yourself?
Oh, never mind, that's right, you're just being a lying, disingenuous piece of shit in the hopes no third parties will look into what you say and determine you're completely full of shit.
Fuck, I hate him. And he's just so, so fat.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Except in one or two instances, where the review clearly referenced things that weren't actually in the book, it is literally impossible to prove that a review is fake. There is literally no hard evidence to prove a fake review is fake, you cannot prove in either civil or criminal court that they didn't read the book.

G

The judge decided the exact opposite, you lying pig. We all saw the video where he said "book reviews are not defamation." Jesus tap-dancing Christ, who are you trying to convince, others or yourself?
Oh, never mind, that's right, you're just being a lying, disingenuous piece of shit in the hopes no third parties will look into what you say and determine you're completely full of shit.
Fuck, I hate him. And he's just so, so fat.

It is difficult to tell if he is lying, stupid or both in most situations. The judge ruled on one thing. A motion to quash a subpoena. That's it. The ruling took section 230 into account and of course Krinsky, as that applies specifically to California. As a corollary to the quash was 1987.2(c) which are the mandatory sanctions.

The only place that this applies to defamation was showing that the petitioner himself commited defamation. Not that there was no defamation, not anything else. I realize since one subpeona ended up costing 150,000 it seems like there was more to it. There wasn't. The judge ruled that there was not a prima facie showing of defamation by the petitioner.

It doesn't maTTer what the pro tem said. It doesn't matter if his dead dog told him to rule a certain way. It doesn't matter what Schulman said during the hearing unless it was in his ruling.

The ruling is one page. By Schulman. That's it. Stein has no authority. Nothing else matters related to this. The case in Wisconsin was withdrawn so nothing was "ruled" there either.

qwedw.png

G

i feel the same way. i know it's not a popular sentiment around here but come on.
Yeah how people say she was asking for it when a girl dresses up like a whore? Well I don't subscribe to that theory. I don't believe there's such a thing as a woman asking to be raped.

HOWEVER, with that being said... I ABSOLUTELY subscribe to the theory that when it comes to bullying there are people fucking BEGGING for it. Especially on the internet. And we have to give them what they want.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
It is difficult to tell if he is lying, stupid or both in most situations.

It's always both. His mind is like a tightrope walker, always on shakey ground. Sometimes he's gotta lean one way, sometimes the other. Every muscle is working on moving that one foot just one step ahead. He can never look at the ground, but he can also never look ahead.

G

Wait, what Judge decided he was defamed?

A judge pro tem, who is an attorney acting in a judicial capacity with no authority, stated, extemporaneously, that "some of this probably rises to the level of defamation". This is an official ruling according to a fat man who also claimed that the same unofficial pro tem had already "ruled twice" that Quasi was not getting any money.