• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I am not big, fat, gay OR a baby, stlaker.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
2B8qNoq.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
White people don’t care and have never cared if black people legally own guns. Notice all the black crime statistics don’t involve legal gun owners. It’s 2022 and we’ve already had a black president elected twice, a (sort of) black VP, MLK and Juneteenth are holidays, there’s a whole black history month, a black Woman named Oprah is one of the richest people and you actually have an advantage if you’re black when applying for colleges and jobs. Pat and his type think black people cant help themselves and need white liberals to do everything for them. I notice Pat has ZERO proof (as always) of all the white people trying to make sure black people cant legally own guns.

G

Not even being supposedly betrayed by your ex wife and never seeing your daughter again?

Or cyber atalkers telling your wife’s mom that she gets bukakked by a circle of N words?

This is what makes him angrier, faster, than anything? The narrative in his head that white supremacists are stopping black people from getting guns?

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
How can you be wrong about him being fat when he is clearly fat? Does he realize the pictures that he posts can be seen by everyone else? I can HEAR his fat through the pictures. I can even hear the heavy breathing and the scent of luby's cafeteria.
You can take all those pictures, circle the fat neck, the Homer mouth chin, the tits, the gut and then draw big arrows to those same parts, and he will deny he is fat. His crippling narcissism and unwillingness to cede any ground to the stalkers will always prevent him from admitting it.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
This whole "white ally calling out other white people for imagined wrongdoing" is exhausting and played out, even by Twitter standards. Black people do NOT see you as an ally or an equal - it's like the white faggots who insist on using the term "Latinx" despite the sheer number of times that Latin people have said that they don't like it.

G

This whole "white ally calling out other white people for imagined wrongdoing" is exhausting and played out, even by Twitter standards. Black people do NOT see you as an ally or an equal - it's like the white faggots who insist on using the term "Latinx" despite the sheer number of times that Latin people have said that they don't like it.
They don't know what they want or what's good for them, my sweet pumpernickel child. Their decision-making abilities have been stunted by generations of cruel white oppression. They need allies like me to tell them what words to use and who to vote for.