• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I am friends with someone who works for the police department.

G

And today I asked them something I saw debated on here recently.

I basically told them all about Pat (changed the story slightly) and asked:

1) would the cops even remember this guy
2) would everyone be laughing at him behind his back at the station

The answers are:

1) yes
2) yes

Rick would have a file that they add to whenever he reports something, and the person adding to it would be rolling their eyes and everyone in the office would be laughing.

It was good to have that clarified.

Forum Clout
I doubt they think it's funny that this nuisance is not taking any measures to stop whatever piece of shit is "swatting" him, and instead constantly engages with and antagonizes his trolls. He even goes on media tours trying to be a celebrity over it. He's also repeatedly threatened to sue the MPD for millions and publicly trashed them multiple times along with behaving like a totally deranged psycho when he screams at them in front of his hovel.

If anything, they are sick of his bullshit and him wasting their time and taxpayers' money with his drama of his own creation, but I don't doubt they relentlessly mock his dumb ass.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

The answers are:

1) yes
2) yes

Rick would have a file that they add to whenever he reports something, and the person adding to it would be rolling their eyes and everyone in the office would be laughing.

1708595605563.png

G

I think the MPD, if they don't already suspect he was paying Torswats himself, was upset that Pat was essentially bringing this upon himself by antagonizing Torswats and doing all the things police advise against after someone gets swatted: mainly, advertising that you got swatted.

Apparently Mr. Beast got swatted once but he never mentioned it, nobody knew, and this is the correct way to handle it. Why? The swatter gets off on the victim crying about it online, or it happening during a livestream / footage releasing online, and/or it getting media coverage. And Pat consistently gave Torswats all of the above.

Why do I think the MPD are upset with him? Because of Patrick repeatedly stating the same officer keeps trying to kick their door down (timestamp is 2 minutes 17 seconds):

[MEDIA=youtube]Wn2m66b4dfI:137[/MEDIA]

Professionals in any job are constrained in what they're allowed to say, but sometimes feel the need to try to communicate a message.

Storytime: in the mid-2000s when I was a teen my dad had an accident and, par for the course back then, got put on a bunch of opiates. Later on he started getting these massive "migraines" where he'd go to the hospital and they'd shoot him up with morphine (and unbeknownst to me, send him home with a script for Vicodin or something).

One day after another one of these migraines he called me and I went over to the hospital to pick him up. When we were walking out he said to one of the nurses "oh I feel much better thank you" and she replied "well I hope we never see you again" and shot me a look. It was in that moment of me and the nurse locking eyes that I realized "ah shit, my dad's a junkie." I had no clue prior to this.

That nurse wasn't allowed to say what she wanted to say, but I'm eternally grateful she was able to communicate that to me. Under a lot of pressure my dad kicked the opiates and as far as I know never touched them again until he passed away years later due to unrelated medical issues.

In my opinion, that officer trying to kick the Tomlinson's door down is trying to communicate the exact same message that nurse did to my dad: "I hope we never see you again." And Patrick, dumb as rock, is confused and bewildered as to why the same cop keeps kicking their door.

G

I think the MPD, if they don't already suspect he was paying Torswats himself, was upset that Pat was essentially bringing this upon himself by antagonizing Torswats and doing all the things police advise against after someone gets swatted: mainly, advertising that you got swatted.

Apparently Mr. Beast got swatted once but he never mentioned it, nobody knew, and this is the correct way to handle it. Why? The swatter gets off on the victim crying about it online, or it happening during a livestream / footage releasing online, and/or it getting media coverage. And Pat consistently gave Torswats all of the above.

Why do I think the MPD are upset with him? Because of Patrick repeatedly stating the same officer keeps trying to kick their door down (timestamp is 2 minutes 17 seconds):

[MEDIA=youtube]Wn2m66b4dfI:137[/MEDIA]

Professionals in any job are constrained in what they're allowed to say, but sometimes feel the need to try to communicate a message.

Storytime: in the mid-2000s when I was a teen my dad had an accident and, par for the course back then, got put on a bunch of opiates. Later on he started getting these massive "migraines" where he'd go to the hospital and they'd shoot him up with morphine (and unbeknownst to me, send him home with a script for Vicodin or something).

One day after another one of these migraines he called me and I went over to the hospital to pick him up. When we were walking out he said to one of the nurses "oh I feel much better thank you" and she replied "well I hope we never see you again" and shot me a look. It was in that moment of me and the nurse locking eyes that I realized "ah shit, my dad's a junkie." I had no clue prior to this.

That nurse wasn't allowed to say what she wanted to say, but I'm eternally grateful she was able to communicate that to me. Under a lot of pressure my dad kicked the opiates and as far as I know never touched them again until he passed away years later due to unrelated medical issues.

In my opinion, that officer trying to kick the Tomlinson's door down is trying to communicate the exact same message that nurse did to my dad: "I hope we never see you again." And Patrick, dumb as rock, is confused and bewildered as to why the same cop keeps kicking their door.
Fuck not being able to edit, this is so lame. The YouTube link doesn't appear to work.

Timestamp is 2 minutes 17 seconds, not sure if this link will work: [MEDIA=youtube]Wn2m66b4dfI[/MEDIA]

I'll be back when edit permissions get fixed.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout

The answers are:

1) yes
2) yes

Who cares...Fuck the police and pat...

G

Fuck not being able to edit, this is so lame. The YouTube link doesn't appear to work.

Timestamp is 2 minutes 17 seconds, not sure if this link will work: [MEDIA=youtube]Wn2m66b4dfI[/MEDIA]

I'll be back when edit permissions get fixed.
Lol it took a moment but on mobile it now appears the embedded video is showing up in that original post, but I'm still going to refrain from posting until edit permissions are fixed, it's driving me nuts.