I’m not even gonna phrase it like a question. Joe Rogan has never said anything funny in his miserable life.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
There was one time I was listening to his podcast and he actually did make me laugh. I was going to post it to document the first instance of Joe Rogan being intentionally funny but I didn't. I don't remember what he said or what episode it was, so it's pretty much like it never happened at all.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
There was one time I was listening to his podcast and he actually did make me laugh. I was going to post it to document the first instance of Joe Rogan being intentionally funny but I didn't. I don't remember what he said or what episode it was, so it's pretty much like it never happened at all.
Did he hump the stool?

Bumley

The funniest thing he's ever done was be Joe Rogan for Fear Factor with Tyrone Biggums. I started listening to his podcast around 2012-13. It was decent until 15-16. He got roped into the culture wars and began enjoying the smell of his own shit too much. But he's never been funny. He's not quick or clever.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
These memes were funny for a day or so
a9cubtro19ic1.jpeg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Was it when he said "going to the planet of the apes movie in the ghetto was like being in the planet of the apes!"? Pretty solid bit.