• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hwang Dong Hyuis response to Lebron James not liking Squid games ending is low key savage

G

This appeared on my homepage at work (MSN). What the fuck is going on in the world? Fucking Jews.

Article written by
1635428018038.jpeg

G

Fuck this world

I wish I was born in 15th century england

I googled 15th century england to help daydream and the first result was some jew's video talking about how bad it was because jews were banned and modern society is way better.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
It's no wonder the Fatricks of the world are so convinced they're basically journalists. All that entails now is aggregating a bunch of catty Twitter faggotry. Doesn't even need to be a famous person, random Twitter fags have now replaced man on the street interviews.

I check out the post and the daily mail so I get what I deserve but I think the worst ones are the "thirst trap" Instagram articles. Some washed up whore is CLAPPING BACK at the haters by posting almost nudes for attention and we're supposed to call it Brave, fucking gay. Even if they're attractive the whole practice is fucking gross and am I supposed to jerk off to this?

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
It's no wonder the Fatricks of the world are so convinced they're basically journalists. All that entails now is aggregating a bunch of catty Twitter faggotry. Doesn't even need to be a famous person, random Twitter fags have now replaced man on the street interviews.

I check out the post and the daily mail so I get what I deserve but I think the worst ones are the "thirst trap" Instagram articles. Some washed up whore is CLAPPING BACK at the haters by posting almost nudes for attention and we're supposed to call it Brave, fucking gay. Even if they're attractive the whole practice is fucking gross and am I supposed to jerk off to this?

Attachments

• E4134201-5EA5-49C2-BC63-89863715498B.jpeg
    E4134201-5EA5-49C2-BC63-89863715498B.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 10