• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hush now, jelly. Go find some peanut butter.

G

Fatass is once again bemoaning the fact that he will never be a special twitter boy unless he pays Elon

ce756caa14f7a2104d7f529b98f0840d.png

Throwback to when Fatso was on top of the world, childing people with a BLUE CHECK until Owen forever took it away.

fe2c5aedef6e146f6d0ed88b6134a37f.png

51e7cd56bc5cc46fc85c848f617bb7c1.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"I did not want to be verified. I just was."

"It happens to people who matter."

"Sorry."

He really thought that checkmark made him an important contributor to society. Someone who people listened to.

What an insufferable cunt.
I really think that blue check is what broke his mind, it made him the monster we see today. It was the validation he’s been craving his entire life since it’s clear he’s an idiot but believes he’s better than everyone even though he had nothing to show for it.

Then he got his checkmark and his ego blew up and turned him into a mega asshole.

He shouldn’t have sued 60 John Does, he should have sued twitter for ruining his mental health and life.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I really think that blue check is what broke his mind, it made him the monster we see today. It was the validation he’s been craving his entire life since it’s clear he’s an idiot but believes he’s better than everyone even though he had nothing to show for it.

Then he got his checkmark and his ego blew up and turned him into a mega asshole.

He shouldn’t have sued 60 John Does, he should have sued twitter for ruining his mental health and life.
Pre- Norm/11 pat is still not totally clear to me. Ive tried to revisit major milestones like the Ben Shapiro incident, election night, getting a book contract to get a better idea of pat at the height of his arrogance. That blue check really did give his tweets a chance to be taken seriously and it made him think that anyone without a check their opinions didnt count. He is nothing like he was back then. Seems like something knocking him down a few pegs in the past 5 years.

Now he is back in that same pool of peoples opinions that get ignored. No longer do other blue checks try to come to his rescue or boost his posts. They had a whole system of promoting only the people that push the liberal narrative. It was so rigged. They are so fucked this election year and they know it.

Forum Clout
Fatass is once again bemoaning the fact that he will never be a special twitter boy unless he pays Elon

ce756caa14f7a2104d7f529b98f0840d.png

Throwback to when Fatso was on top of the world, childing people with a BLUE CHECK until Owen forever took it away.

fe2c5aedef6e146f6d0ed88b6134a37f.png

51e7cd56bc5cc46fc85c848f617bb7c1.png
He wasn't loying about being "important". Pat seems to have a similar amount of pedophiles orbiting around him as most important people do.

G

Pre- Norm/11 pat is still not totally clear to me. Ive tried to revisit major milestones like the Ben Shapiro incident, election night, getting a book contract to get a better idea of pat at the height of his arrogance. That blue check really did give his tweets a chance to be taken seriously and it made him think that anyone without a check their opinions didnt count. He is nothing like he was back then. Seems like something knocking him down a few pegs in the past 5 years.

Now he is back in that same pool of peoples opinions that get ignored. No longer do other blue checks try to come to his rescue or boost his posts. They had a whole system of promoting only the people that push the liberal narrative. It was so rigged. They are so fucked this election year and they know it.
I really hope Elon drops the list of accounts that paid to be verified. I think we'd recognize some of the names in there.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I really hope Elon drops the list of accounts that paid to be verified. I think we'd recognize some of the names in there.
Didnt hidden accounts stand out with a subscribe option that non verified accounts dont have? Someone said Jackie has a hidden check and Pat doesnt.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
He needs to start calling stalkers "little one" again.