• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hunter Biden Laptop

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Nothing will come from it.

If they would have had a "red wave"; maybe, but the house is mostly neocon kike suckers.

Honestly, don't know how much the crap on the laptop is damaging? Not saying it isn't, but as far as Hunter goes, most of the shit was already known about.

PEople kept saying it had KP on it, but that never really got proven did it?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nothing will come from it.

If they would have had a "red wave"; maybe, but the house is mostly neocon kike suckers.

Honestly, don't know how much the crap on the laptop is damaging? Not saying it isn't, but as far as Hunter goes, most of the shit was already known about.

PEople kept saying it had KP on it, but that never really got proven did it?
The only thing that could actually be something is the Biden’s ties to other countries and how they’ve used their political power to help themselves financially, especially the “big guy” talk and how Hunter got high profile jobs due to his father’s political position. It of course won’t lead to much because anything that comes out won’t be reported on heavily but funny they have to say it’s real after so long saying it’s not. They could have said the “information” on the laptop is inaccurate or false etc but to say the whole thing doesn’t exist then have it does is something.

I also think it’s funny how all the shady things the media assumed / claimed the trump kids were up to Biden’s son Hunter actually was doing and they just ignore it.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
The only thing that could actually be something is the Biden’s ties to other countries and how they’ve used their political power to help themselves financially, especially the “big guy” talk and how Hunter got high profile jobs due to his father’s political position. It of course won’t lead to much because anything that comes out won’t be reported on heavily but funny they have to say it’s real after so long saying it’s not. They could have said the “information” on the laptop is inaccurate or false etc but to say the whole thing doesn’t exist then have it does is something.

I also think it’s funny how all the shady things the media assumed / claimed the trump kids were up to Biden’s son Hunter actually was doing and they just ignore it.
again- just learn to let go, dude

bad people who have power get away with shit.....

justice is for Silver age comic books yo

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
again- just learn to let go, dude

bad people who have power get away with shit.....

justice is for Silver age comic books yo
Oh I know nothing will get done, just fun to watch some outlets (not all of course) have to say it’s real long after they said it wasn’t and no longer a story. They actually were able to block an “October Surprise” which is something.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
There are literally emails detailing the Biden family making billions from Ukraine with money laundering. Nothing will happen. Neither Trump nor DeSantis will do anything if elected. Joe Biden probably has no idea he is even president at this point with the dementia. Someone is just handling his backroom Ukrainian deals for him now while he soils his diapers and sniffs kids.

Between the war in the Ukraine and the FTX scam the politicians are basically back to laundering billions again now that Iraq and Afghanistan are over.

Forum Clout
I still can't get any Based 'Pede to actually explain what's supposed to be on the fucking thing or why I should care.

Or why Tucker said he had a copy of the hard drive, and then said someone stole that hard drive out of the mail, and then never brought it up again.