• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Humiliating cheating stories

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
When I was 21 my girlfriend told me she cheated on me, which came as a surprise. I should have known because she would go through my phone looking for evidence and I had nothing to hide. That was an extremely unhealthy relationship and for a while her grandmother was my psychiatric nurse practioncer, which is extremely unethical and culminated in me being hospitalized six times.

I've never cheated on a woman but I've been the other guy multiple times so I'm no better. I enjoy it, which is gross and immoral but hey I go to dark places man.

Last edited:
G

When I was 21 my girlfriend told me she cheated on me, which came as a surprise. I should have known because she would go through my phone looking for evidence and I had nothing to hide. That was an extremely unhealthy relationship and for a while her grandmother was psychiatric nurse practioncer, which is extremely unethical and culminated in me being hospitalized six times.

I've never cheated on a woman but I've been the other guy multiple times so I'm no better. I enjoy it, which is gross and immoral but hey I go to dark places man.
Fawk that’s some rough talk brotherman. For real, next time cheat first not to spite your current gf, but to get back at the other whores.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
When I was 21 my girlfriend told me she cheated on me, which came as a surprise. I should have known because she would go through my phone looking for evidence and I had nothing to hide. That was an extremely unhealthy relationship and for a while her grandmother was psychiatric nurse practioncer, which is extremely unethical and culminated in me being hospitalized six times.

Being the other guy isn’t the same as cheating, not by a long shot, unless you’re friends with the dude being cheated on.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]kslDI0CZlOY[/MEDIA]

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I was fucking this one chick, she got a boyfriend then cheated on him with me. Then we dated and I’m like 99% sure she cheated on me. We didn’t date much longer and I was still somewhat in love with my ex anyways or at least I think. Rose colored glasses and all. Can’t say I didn’t deserve it haha. Wish I had a better one for you.