• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Humble request for Imposter Children

G

please please please tag @sciencechannel on every single solitary tweet.

I have no proof of this because it happened too quickly, but I replied to one of 🐷 's tweets tonight with a screenshot of his "gloves are off" remark and I tagged @sciencechannel, @torbooks, @angryrobot, @huffpost, @FOX17, @benshapiro, @FBI, @milwaukeePD, Steven Crowder, Tim Dillon, and @SFWA... then 🐷 did something new- he deleted his original tweet - then had to open an incognito browser to see my twitter profile because I preemptively block him, took a screenshot of another, unrelated tweet of mine that didn't incriminate him, then tweeted it out with his "report and block" nonsense.

The point is he REALLY doesn't want to get cut off from the science channel. It's a major vanity point for him. The Sfwa and Tor books aren't going to cut ties from him if they haven't already (although they haven't published him again) because, as fellow pedos and pedo-defenders, they're sympatetic to his plight. But the Science Channel have corporate bosses who won't want their social media platforms cluttered with the likes of Penis Pooplinson and RaceWarGeek spouting unsettling nonsense about black baby pepperoni and some big fat hunk called the Pringles Can. Please tag science channel.

This is so much better than talking to my family today, jokes on you, 🐷. I'm Irish I like being alone.

G

It's stupid faggot, please.
This is the random tweet of mine he screenshotted and tweeted
Screenshot_20211125-215834~2.png

He only does this if you block him first - he can't simply reply back to whatver you tweeted. This way he broadcasts his mania to his entire follower base instead of just those in the reply thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
This is the random tweet of mine his screenshotted and tweeted
View attachment 13960

He only does this if you block him first - he can't simply reply back to whatver you tweeted. This way he broadcasts his mania to his entire follower base instead of just those in the reply thread.
This is a good bit and great idea. Make pig go the extra step to defend himself. Bravo!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I
This is the random tweet of mine his screenshotted and tweeted
View attachment 13960

I'm an idiot. I meant the "Gloves are off" tweet. Sorry. I should have been more specific (child).

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
This is the random tweet of mine he screenshotted and tweeted
View attachment 13960

I like this because it works whether Pat himself is a fat baby whos a predator or someone whos fat that preys on babies.