• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hrm? Really makes you think about the SwaaTTings stopping..

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Hello my name is GloryHoleTorqueh, I am 67 years young work and eat my bacon, eggs, and cheese on a roll in the mornings like every other Torquer out there and strap my diaper tight.

The swatting.. What's the haps? Why did they stop all the sudden after Rick Robinson paid his Hindew abuser and his law suit failed?

I don't know much about swatting and the little that I do know is that is was a thing that kid gamer edgelords were doing to other kid streamers years ago while they were on twitch live. They had nothing to do with mantrans or weirdos like FatPat Robinson.

We know Rick is an attention starving twitter whore and a fat lying copypig. Fatrick will steal anything for his twitter addiction like a sick crackhead.

He sent himself fake fan mail, fake post cards he claimed were threats to him and they were not even stamped (1.7 "gay virgin" idiot), fake chilies hot wings gift card, leaves fake review. There is no low that he won't go.

Didn't he start to cry wolf about being swatted the same time some ugly looking pedophile mantran was crying claims about being swatted and was later caught setting them up themselves? It is a documented fact that Rick stalks and thirsts for this man. Really makes you think, huh Rickypatty?

h5RHdwc.jpg

Pat comment?

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Oops. I lost my phone. Oh I need a new laptop. Oh the swaTTings stopped once I got a media tour out of it. Hmm, the swaTTings and media coverage were a large part of the pro se filing I made as justification for why I shouldn't Pay Quasi.

At least the Gay Virgin Fatrick doesn't have a well documented history of frauds and fakes for attention.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Oops. I lost my phone. Oh I need a new laptop. Oh the swaTTings stopped once I got a media tour out of it. Hmm, the swaTTings and media coverage were a large part of the pro se filing I made as justification for why I shouldn't Pay Quasi.

"Oh and btw - my old surface is going in the closet, which is where I keep all my old phones and laptops. I'm definitely not going to destroy the hard drive and throw it out. No sir, that isn't what I'll be doing."

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
"Oh and btw - my old surface is going in the closet, which is where I keep all my old phones and laptops. I'm definitely not going to destroy the hard drive and throw it out. No sir, that isn't what I'll be doing."
If I spread it out and hide in plain sight by posting about it in social media, with a plausible excuse and story, the police will NEVER catch on. I'm a genius you see, as you can tell by my profile pic pointing at my head, and the police and FBI KNOW what the truth is because I've told them what the truth is and I'm 5 steps ahead at all times, child.

G

It stopped in April, several months before going on the media tour and subsequently paying his abuser. There was the "grand finale", which started right after being served for the first debtor's exam, in which he was getting swatted multiple times a day, which stopped abruptly as Torswats exposed him for paying for all the swats. He was swatted maybe 3 times after that, and when asked for comment, Torswats said "Oh yeah I occasionally swat that guy when I get a new set up just to test it out because I have his address and MPD phone number memorized." Not long after, Torswats announced that he was moving on from SWATting and to SIM swapping, as it was more profitable. Patrick has been swatted exactly zero times since then, and that was months before his media tour in which he pretended that it was still ongoing.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
It stopped in April, several months before going on the media tour and subsequently paying his abuser. There was the "grand finale", which started right after being served for the first debtor's exam, in which he was getting swatted multiple times a day, which stopped abruptly as Torswats exposed him for paying for all the swats. He was swatted maybe 3 times after that, and when asked for comment, Torswats said "Oh yeah I occasionally swat that guy when I get a new set up just to test it out because I have his address and MPD phone number memorized." Not long after, Torswats announced that he was moving on from SWATting and to SIM swapping, as it was more profitable. Patrick has been swatted exactly zero times since then, and that was months before his media tour in which he pretended that it was still ongoing.
Don’t forget that media tour resulted in absolutely zero benefit to him in any way. He got no heat, didn’t even try to plug a book, no new followers, no public outrage, zero. Just gave us a bunch of hilarious videos to watch, including him fighting with cops after SWATTing which the supposed SWATTers never would have had without him putting it out there himself. Well done, retard.

Forum Clout
Don’t forget that media tour resulted in absolutely zero benefit to him in any way. He got no heat, didn’t even try to plug a book, no new followers, no public outrage, zero. Just gave us a bunch of hilarious videos to watch, including him fighting with cops after SWATTing which the supposed SWATTers never would have had without him putting it out there himself. Well done, retard.
He also made himself look like a tremendous faggot on one of the biggest nightly news programs in the country.

He's very stupid and very, very fat.