• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Howard Stern reacts to Columbine

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Pretty interesting. Howard seems to identify a lot with the shooters. At one point he said "they wore make up and trenchcoats, doesn't that make them the cool kids?" Robin had to explain to him it made them losers. He also goes out of his way to say he had nothing to do with the Captain Jenks call and refuses to say it's funny, but plays it about a dozen times.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
In terms of radio reacting to tragedies nothing beats Dice at ground zero months after 9/11 ranting like a maniac about hats.
Sidenote: I love Dice. Not his standup-I hate stand up-just the man. I'm fascinated by people who seem to turn into the characters they portray. Dice was one of many characters he did but it seemed to take over at some point. Andrew Silverstein doesn't exist anymore. Fez is another case of someone who struggled with identity issues and couldn't tell who was real and who was a character.

Forum Clout
Sidenote: I love Dice. Not his standup-I hate stand up-just the man. I'm fascinated by people who seem to turn into the characters they portray. Dice was one of many characters he did but it seemed to take over at some point. Andrew Silverstein doesn't exist anymore. Fez is another case of someone who struggled with identity issues and couldn't tell who was real and who was a character.
Have you listened to the two fights Dice had with Jackie the Jokeman on Howard? Classic.

As far as Fez goes, I think it’s slightly different from Dice. Andrew saw the reception the Dice character got and started doing it all the time and became it.

With Fez, the over the top gay persona was Todd’s true gay self, but he hadn’t come to terms with it or was suppressing it because of his background.

Idk maybe I’m stupid.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
Have you listened to the two fights Dice had with Jackie the Jokeman on Howard? Classic.

As far as Fez goes, I think it’s slightly different from Dice. Andrew saw the reception the Dice character got and started doing it all the time and became it.

With Fez, the over the top gay persona was Todd’s true gay self, but he hadn’t come to terms with it or was suppressing it because of his background.

Idk maybe I’m stupid.
Yeah he called him Jackie the Jewhater lol he hated when anyone pointed out he's a Jew.
As far as Fez goes, a big part of his mental illness was realizing he was playing a character that was actually him and then being unable to distinguish if he was Todd or Fez. I'm also not sure he was really gay. A therapist convinced him of that. Before 2008 he was clearly just an asexual weirdo.

Forum Clout
Yeah he called him Jackie the Jewhater lol he hated when anyone pointed out he's a Jew.
As far as Fez goes, a big part of his mental illness was realizing he was playing a character that was actually him and then being unable to distinguish if he was Todd or Fez. I'm also not sure he was really gay. A therapist convinced him of that. Before 2008 he was clearly just an asexual weirdo.
Yeah I heard Ron say that he came to the realization he was gay during therapy. Gay or asexual weirdo or not, he was fucking amazing, especially during WNEW and the week of characters he did on SiriusXm.

G

Yeah I heard Ron say that he came to the realization he was gay during therapy. Gay or asexual weirdo or not, he was fucking amazing, especially during WNEW and the week of characters he did on SiriusXm.
Remember when he tried to paint his way out of it? Wearing a different wrestler's makeup every day. I can't imagine how bizarre that would have been for the average Sirius employee. A man who wears the same shirt every day and occasionally dresses like Hitler is now painting his face. I miss that guy.

Forum Clout
Remember when he tried to paint his way out of it? Wearing a different wrestler's makeup every day. I can't imagine how bizarre that would have been for the average Sirius employee. A man who wears the same shirt every day and occasionally dresses like Hitler is now painting his face. I miss that guy.
Is that the week he also dressed up as BL and went crazy as Fez-BL?

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout

Idk maybe I’m stupid.
Fez went from a gay guy playing a straight guy playing a gay guy. To just a gay guy. Poor fella

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Pretty interesting. Howard seems to identify a lot with the shooters. At one point he said "they wore make up and trenchcoats, doesn't that make them the cool kids?" Robin had to explain to him it made them losers. He also goes out of his way to say he had nothing to do with the Captain Jenks call and refuses to say it's funny, but plays it about a dozen times.

I love this clip so much. You can hear Howard playing out the fantasy in his mind as he learns about the details. "They killed the black kids too?. ....Wow.... Wow..."

Lmao, and let's not kid ourselves, psycho Robin and Jackie were both right there with Howard fantasizing through Eric & Dylan. "Yeah let's kill those kids... Let's kill everyone. Wouldn't that be cool?"