• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Howard Stern: Hillbillies messing up our democracy

Forum Clout
Howard lives in terror of old clips of him saying "nigger" over and over resurfacing, so he makes a whole huge spectacle of himself by parroting whatever he thinks his liberal Hollywood pals want to hear. He's a very wealthy seventy year old recluse, what the fuck does he care about politics? He just wants to firmly establish his liberal bona fides just in case his past comes back to haunt him. If some tender-skinned zoomer queer heard one of his old KRock shows from back in the day, it'd probably kill them.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Howard lives in terror of old clips of him saying "nigger" over and over resurfacing, so he makes a whole huge spectacle of himself by parroting whatever he thinks his liberal Hollywood pals want to hear. He's a very wealthy seventy year old recluse, what the fuck does he care about politics? He just wants to firmly establish his liberal bona fides just in case his past comes back to haunt him. If some tender-skinned zoomer queer heard one of his old KRock shows from back in the day, it'd probably kill them.
Existentialism at its' best.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Saving democracy is just their way of saying keep democrats in office. They can’t even explain how democracy is on the ballot, just use the phrases they’re pushing because the polls look awful for democrats.
Democracy is most certainly on the ballot. If the Republicans have their way I won't be able to fill out my grandbabies ballots or vote as whomever I claim to be in person.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A One Party State that people like Stern and Michael Moore want is the furthest thing from Democracy there is. You wanna know what other countries have One Party States? North Korea and the Peoples Republic of China.
That’s what’s so funny about these guys and Pat, they think we need to wipe out the GOP so only democrats are in charge forever which would only lead to insane corruption because there’s no options.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I remember Don Jr shared an old clip of Stern from one of PPV’s in blackface saying Nigger and Howie lost it.