Howard Stern announces Cock-tober for 2021

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The deeply closeted shock jock that isn’t Anthony Cumia announced his shows for October (the very few live shows he does) will be focused on Cock in honor of another Cock-tober. What fans are excited about this? why is this a thing? His fan base isn’t demanding this so why keep it going? Who the fuck is paying a premium for this? Just admit you’re gay already, Howie.

HOO-HOO ROBIN! I INVENTED BEING GAY!

I can barely stand to look at, or hear his voice. He abandoned his true fans to live the "Hollywood" life. With AGT, and his total change in format to suit his new image. The best thing about it is he totally failed at every attempt to become a household name. NO ONE wants to look at that ugly motherfucker and his stupid antics. He's got hundreds of millions of dollars and he's still an insecure, little cunt, and takes his frustrations out everyone around him.

With the material and statements from former employees, and that infamous video of Howard ranting on stage about getting celebrities on his show, it's obvious that EVERYONE who works there hates him. I couldn't imagine Artie sitting through that crap, and I really cant understand how anyone could stand his behavior.

One thing I've never understood about Howard, and I was, obviously, a fan for many years. I use to skip school just so I could listen to Howard and get high. Nonetheless, how does anyone think he's a great interviewer??? At all times during an interview he seems to be completely clueless, relying on a paper which half the time have erroneous information, and the interviewee has to correct him. He also constantly brings the conversation back to himself, talking about his stupid job he took for five bucks a week or whatever the fuck it was... Poor Howie...

In conclusion, I believe he's a sorry ass Jew, with the interview skills of a rock, and he's a closet faggot who wants to come out but his parents just wont die, and he hates them for it. Fuck him for what he did to his loyal fans and staff...

I can barely stand to look at, or hear his voice. He abandoned his true fans to live the "Hollywood" life. With AGT, and his total change in format to suit his new image. The best thing about it is he totally failed at every attempt to become a household name. NO ONE wants to look at that ugly motherfucker and his stupid antics. He's got hundreds of millions of dollars and he's still an insecure, little cunt, and takes his frustrations out everyone around him.

With the material and statements from former employees, and that infamous video of Howard ranting on stage about getting celebrities on his show, it's obvious that EVERYONE who works there hates him. I couldn't imagine Artie sitting through that crap, and I really cant understand how anyone could stand his behavior.

One thing I've never understood about Howard, and I was, obviously, a fan for many years. I use to skip school just so I could listen to Howard and get high. Nonetheless, how does anyone think he's a great interviewer??? At all times during an interview he seems to be completely clueless, relying on a paper which half the time have erroneous information, and the interviewee has to correct him. He also constantly brings the conversation back to himself, talking about his stupid job he took for five bucks a week or whatever the fuck it was... Poor Howie...

In conclusion, I believe he's a sorry ass Jew, with the interview skills of a rock, and he's a closet faggot who wants to come out but his parents just wont die, and he hates them for it. Fuck him for what he did to his loyal fans and staff...
Here here or I mean hoo hooo

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
He's having fun, but a portion! And we hate that.

Fond memories, right in the garbage!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
might be different but he used to do a bit where he'd get in guys to see who had the smallest dick, funny stuff folks
I know he had a "prettiest penis contest" and George Takei described one as being the "most substantial" which creeped the shit out of me when I first heard it in High School, but is pretty funny in retrospect

It does speak to Howie's interests, though, considering he has full editorial control of the show and loves wielding his influence

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
If you relisten to audio from 30 years ago Stern sounds barely closeted. The guy preferred to jerk off over having sex with his wife and she had kosher beefers. That’s the true sign of a faggot. Plus, he really does suck as an interviewer. He always has. Stern’s favorite question was asking if someone gives or receives anal; he obviously loves bottoming for Ralph. @HomeRunCumia was accurate in everything he said about Wiggy.